The Intruder

The detective told us to go down stairs and she grabbed her gun and ducked behind the door and opened it slowly.The man pushed the door open with force.The detective shot him in the leg.But it was not the right man it was her husband who was also chief detective.She yelled for us to come up from the basement  and she called the ambulance and we went with her to the hospital. While we where at the hospital I saw the man with Grace but with no Ava.I told the detective"There is the man that has Ava and Grace,"She looked over at him and told me they have been trying to catch him for months now. She went over to the man and asked him if he knew a Ava he started running as expected.She ran after him and tackled him on the floor.As they go the man in hand cuffs he gave me this creepy smile.As they where questioning him he didn't answer any of the questions only the ones about me but they where very brief answers like yes or no.Then Ava's dad came in and told him if he hurt Ava he would kill the man.The man just smiled at him like he was proud.As they where taking him to the cell he turned around an stabbed Ava's dad and ran.The ambulance was called they took Ava's dad to hospital.They said it didn't look good for him. When they got to the hospital he died on April 25 at 3:31pm.