He did the smoulder from tangled

Another day of running. "COME BACK HERE YOU STUPID LITTLE PIECE OF POOP!" I laughed and continued running. I just kinda egged someone's Lambo and toilet papered his house. what can i say? I hate him and his guts. He always screams at me for walking,breathing,and living. So that's what he gets in return. I never really wanted to hurt a poor Lambo. I could've just stolen it cause i'm good at that stuff but no. We're rich enough and i don't want anymore prison records.

IM from JamieCakie109
Can i come over?
-sure.

Ding dong. "Hello milady." He said as he bowed. I curtsied"Come in fine man.". "So what are you doing?" He said while looking at my laptop. "Hacking." -"HACKING?!! HACKING WHAT?!" -"oh... Just the school records." -"since when did you learn how to hack?" -"since birth." I said quite proudly. He let out a whistle as i cracked the code of the school's records. It's just a bunch of simple green words and numbers. Nothing much.

"And voila." -"i'm confused. What did you do?" -"changed someone's records?" -"whose?" -"an old friend." I smirked. He laughed. "Good thinking but won't you get caught?" I stiffled a laugh cause he's such a newb. "Nah. I actually changed the password into Reymoles-a-beasty if their hacker is good enough they'll be able to change it back but i'm just gonna sit back and relax."
"In the meantime, netflix,ice cream, and popcorn?" He grinned with those puppy dog eyes. " yas. You got me." We watched Titanic and cried our eyes out since both of us haven't watched it yet and we came to the point when we didn't have a choice since we watched every single interesting movie.

"I still can't believe that Jack died." He said while blowing his nose and wiping his eyes. I laughed while crying with my red nose. "THEY COULD'VE SHARED THAT DOOR!" I said as i cried more. "Jack's one selfless guy. But too selfless that he didn't even bother getting other big pieces of wood and climb on it." He blew his nose again. "I can't believe guys can be this emotional." I laughed. "What? I have a soft heart you know. I'm hot and athletic but i'm a very kind hearted guy." He put his head on my shoulder and cried more as i patted his head awkwardly.

"It was a great night." He did the smoulder from Tangled and i punched him. "Yeah don't go all Eugene on me or i'll hit you with a frying pan." He rubbed his shoulder. "Sure. In the end you'll be mine anyway." I blushed. "Whatever. Remember the oath?" I tapped my finger on my head. "Yeah but i didn't say i'm not allowed to fall for you." He pinched my cheek, pulled me into a one shouldered hug and walked away.

Those words kept on playing in my head. Maybe just maybe i have a shot for a happy ending. But i'll never get my hopes up.

Blake: haaiiiii
Hello
Blake: can we go out tomorrow?
I think?
Blake: 4-8pm are you okay with that?
Yeah sure.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE?!" Dad said with furrowed eyebrows. "Come on dear, your daughter's 17. She can go on her first date." Mom said, trying with her very best to convince dad.  "Plus, i won't do anything stupid." I added with a grin. "Fine. But you should be here by 8pm sharp."

Ding dong. I opened the door to see Blake. He was wearing a white shirt under his black leather jacket "Hello." His eyes lit up and he smiled. "I gotta say, you look stunning today and everyday." He winked. I don't really wear girly type of clothes but today i wore a maroon tube style dress with a black knitted kimono and accessories. "Thanks." I muttered.

He opened the door of his Audi and i let out a whistle. "Nice car." He smiled and thanked me and we drove off to a fancy restaurant.

We talked for 2 hours while we ate and laughed. He is pretty funny i tell you that and after that we went to the mall.

"Come on.. just once?" He pointed at the 7D studio. "Okay fine." I smirked and stared at him. "But i pick the theme." I've always loved the idea of shooting guns at zombies and getting thrown off the car so i picked "The walking dead please." He looked at me with a pale face. "T-the w-walking d-d-dead?" I laughed at his scared self. "Yes. " i said with a sly smile.