Oh wait you are the trash can

I have no time to explain cause i'm currently getting chased by the principal. Yep you got that right. "The Principal". I'm a trouble maker you see? I love making trouble. "WOODLEY COME HERE NOW!!" I have to say, she is a pretty good runner for her age. "No thank you ms. Reynolds!" I took a sharp left and went inside the girls' locker rooms. I went inside a stall just so that she could not catch me. "Come out come out wherever you are..." I held my breath.

"KRISTA! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I THOUGHT I AND YOUR FATHER RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS!" I can't help but chuckle. "And why are you laughing?" -"come on mom, you have to admit it was funny." I replied with a giggle as i turned to dad for back-up "Come on Mellisa, your daughter just had enough of that insane principal. And you do have to admit it was funny." Mom turned into a tomato cause of dad's remark. I put on my earphones and put FOB cause who doesn't love them right? as i prepared for the super sonic scream of mom.

Okay. Maybe putting eyedrops in the coffee of Reymoles wait did i just say that? How rude. I meant beasty is a bit off the charts. Well i'm just kidding, i men i'm just temporarily giving her diarrhea. I love myself. Anyway, i aleeady got detention, it's like a home to me now. I mean; this is what i get after my parents bribed her to not kick me off the shool for the millionth time. She probably loves it when i do something troublesome cause she's earning money. Lots of money. Okay, back to school.

"Pst. Kris!" I ignored the person. "So you're going deaf on me now?" I felt a paper thrown to my head. I searched for the person who did it to me and boom pop goes the weasel. "Oh i'm sorry Rigita, i think you're mistaken. I'm just minding my own test paper here and chose to not talk to someone who is not worthy of my time." I retorted. Some ooh's must've helped her decrease her dignity. I'm good at that by the way. "Well, i was just trying to throw my paper to the trash can." Cue the burn's and ooh's "well you must have very poor eyesight when we all know that you're actually really near the trash can. Oh wait you are the trash can." This time our ever-so-sleepy professor silenced us though he didn't seem to mind. He never does. Back to the test now Krista. I scolded myself. You know even though i'm a trouble maker i still value my grades right? So you may call me a badass-nerd or something and no matter what i do, girls in my school (Bridgestone Umbridge University) hate me. They've always found me intimidating or different but i like that. They're just stereotypes and i get to be the unique one. Sometimes being different is a very good thing. You can say that i'm popular but i hate it. It's too stereotypical and i'll have to "fit in" if i embraced popularity so instead i just ignore it. Riiingggg lunch time, the only time i love.

I headed to the Science classroom to pick up my bestfriend, Athena. Do i really have to describe her? Ugh okay. She's about my height, brunette, not tan, also badass but not as badass as me. She has a girly side, and she's always wearing a bun. "Hey what's up hello." -"nope." -"seen your pretty-" i cut her off "NOPE. Stop." I gave her a don't you dare look. "Let's just eat. I'm hungry." and as if my stomach and my mouth has been planning for it, my stomach grumbled. I tend to get hungry at all times. "Yep. Me too." And as soon as we reached the cafeteria we grabbed lunch, went to our tables and started pigging out. "This-" bite "is-" crunch "good-" swallow she laughed. "I know right." Then she froze. And then i froze. But i snapped out. But she's still frozen. Slap. "Snap out of it Athena." She shook her head and thanked me. "He's. So. Hot." I stared at him. His black hair that is pure gorgeous, perfectly tanned skin, and green eyes. Perfect. I know i'm not that kind of girl but i gotta admit. He's pretty hot. He's walking towards us. 3...2...1.. "Hi Krista." I blinked out of daydreaming and rolled my eyes to play hard to get. "Hello James." With a poker face. Athena gave me a don't you dare look but i ignored her. "So... I was wondering if i could be your friend." I snorted and looked at him. "You're kidding right?" And let out another chuckle. "Nope." With a grin that can light up anyone's day. "And why would i agree to that?" He tensed "cause i wanted a friend and you seem to be the only girl that doesn't freak out whenever they see me." He waved his hand on Athena's face and snaped but still Athena was frozen. I looked at him suspiciously "sure." He put his milk carton in front of me and held it up and turned it landscape style. "Uh what are you doing?" He smiled "you'll have to say an oath. Put your hand on top of the carton." I placed my hand on top of the carton. "Say I, and your name" -"I Krista Woodley," -"solemnly swear that i am up to no good." I smiled at that HP reference -"solemnly swear that i am up to no good" -"but i'll be friends with super cool Jamie and not fall in love with him unless necessary." I stared at him blankly for a while and repeated after him forcing out every word. "I dub thee, Krista as a super rare person. My friend."