The new headquarters

The thing i've been fearing is James remembering all the things that happened last night. But today he doesn't seem awkward or any different than before but he does act like a girl on PMS because of his hangover. I was walking to history class and I came across a vile person who 'accidentally' hits me with her purse and pushes me. She's probably Athena or Rigita's minions.

"Oh i'm sorry I didn't see you there." She gasps and I roll my eyes. "Oh shut up. Why don't you mind your own life and stop messing with other people's lives just because yours is boring?" Take that girl dog. She storms away.

Aron laughs "woah there feisty pants." I chuckle and we walk to our class. It is the normal class where James says jokes and gets the teacher angry but afterwards, mrs. Fredrick will forget to give him detention so he's good. I and Aron on the other hand, talk like there's no tomorrow about stuff. And then I saw someone who caught my eye. Someone new. Actually, they're now two.

Dylan and Jeremy.

I know I know, it's overreacting but ever since that incident with Jeremy; things get to be awkward between us. He doesn't harm me as much as before though. Occasional tripping, things in my locker, and banter is what I get from him and not the usual harassing, punching, or other high level bullying. And then there's Dylan. You know, the thing about Dylan is that he looks so darn familiar yet I don't know where i've met him.

After class, Dylan started to walk towards me. He wore a serious expression and something tells me that he's gonna tell me something important. "Krista.. Do you at anyway remember me?" I want to say yes but no but i really can't tell him that so i'm just gonna say it in the most clear way. "I only think that i've seen you before but i don't have any idea where i got that." He grunts in a painful manner. He looks at me with those concerned eyes again. He nods "hey can i talk to you privately? Sometime?" I nod.

When i was walking to the library, i spotted James alone reading "The Blood Of Olympus." Of course i know that book. Duh, i'm. A bookworm and a big fan of Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling. Anyway, i walk towards him and sit from across his table so that i'm facing him. He's almost done reading and i can see a tear falling from his cheek. Yup i think i have a good idea why but no spoiling for you. "You okay?" I ask. He looks up from his book and quickly wipes his tears "bro what are you doing here?" I laugh. "Nothing. Relaxing i guess? It's my free time." He nods and puts the book back. "You know Rick always gets me." He laughs while wiping his eyes. I laugh too. "I know the feels." He smiles.

"So Krist, about last night... How drunk was I?" I thought for a while and the confrontation flashes back to my memory. "Very." He puts on a confused look and asks again. "Very?" I nod. "Like, how very?" I smirk.

"To the point that you say you like me."

He grimaces. "What?" Ouch. "You heard me." He scratches the nape of his neck and bids goodbye. "See you at lunch." Before i could say another word, he sprints off. So i did the most Krista like and chased after him, quickly and furiously.

Almost. There. "GOTCHA! James, you are now my official slave for 30 minutes. You shall answer my questions and talk to me." He rolls his eyes and nods "kay."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S TRUE?!" He looks at me smugly and rolls his eyes "it is true. You heard me." I shrug my shoulders and pout my lips as I sit down. "Since when?" He looked up "ever since I asked you if I could be your friend." I nod my head "okay. So what's your plan?"

"To get you and not ruin our friendship." He says. "And how are you going to do that?" He smirks "I have my ways." I lean back "okay then. But how are you gonna explain that Blake?"

He chuckles "I have no idea." And then he stands up and leans forward until our faces are one inch apart. "Uh James?" He puts his finger on my lips "shh." And then he backed away and laughed his butt off.