The accident

I stand there with panic in my heart and eyes.

There's red and blue lights everywhere.

I stand completely still as I watch in panic how Niall is being pushed into the ambulance.

My eyes begin to fill up with tears, I collapse into the floor, when I feel someone catching me just before I hit the floor.

It was a woman who was busy pulling me up while saying

Woman:
" Don't worry miss, everything will be just fine, don't worry."

I just stare up at her wile taking in her words. She walkes me to the ambulance and let me in so that we can drive to the hospital.

I look at Niall lying on the bed, helpless and unable to move . He's got a mask on to help him breath, but his breaths are settle.

I put my face in my hands and cry , I cry as if I've never cried before.

I can't lose him , I just can't

Suddenly I feel so anxious and I feel as if I am not getting enough oxygen. We begin to move , very fast. In a matter of minutes we're at the hospital .

The men who drove the ambulance come out in a hurry and pull open the doors as they pull Niall out I stand up and walk into the hospital.

As they take him into the theater they cut me off and say "Miss you can't go further than this" I look at the doctor and give a small , sad nod. I watch as The theater doors close behind the doctors. I walk to the waiting room and sit down with panic in my heart and mind.