What's happening?

*8 hours later*

I'm still in the waiting room alone , I can't keep my eyes open anymore so I decide to go to the cafeteria and buy a extra strong cup of coffee.

I ran my hand through my hair and wipe my eyes. As I walk to the cafeteria I notice that there's no other people walking around, worried as hell .... Its only me

And worst of it all I don't even have a clue what happend .. I was at the house, watching a movie when suddenly I got a call from Niall ...

All he said was:
"Olive , help please... River road *cough* quickly!!"

..................... And there where only silence filling the air through the phone

I got up in panic , grabbed my keys and phone and ran outside while phoning 911.

"911 what's the emergency?"
"It's my fiancé he.. Well I don't know just get to River road as soon as possible" and I hung up...

"One extra strong cup of coffee with 2 sugars please"

The lady looked at me while handing me the cup.
"It seems your the only visitor at 2am , what happend , if you don't mind me asking?"

"Uhmm no , I don't mind ...
Well my fiancé got into some kind of accident, I've been here for about 8 hours and have no idea what happend and whether he's going to make it."

I felt the tears starting to burn in my eyes , but stood strong trying to hold it in.

She looked at me with sympathy and said "stay strong and keep on praying ... I'm sure that he's going to make it with you by his side !"
She gave my hand a slight squeez and I turn around and begin to walk back towards the waiting room.

I see Niall's doctor and run towards him

"Doctor!! How's Niall is he okay ??"

"Yes the surgery went wel and you can go see him if you like? and the nurses already put out a sleeping couch for you."

I just smile, nod, say thanx and walk to Niall's room ...