What got Niall into the hospital!

So by now it was evening about 19:30 and me and Niall were still talking when I asked him...

"So uhmm.. Can u remember anything about the accident?"
He bites his lower lip and nods.

" There was... was a bomb under the car.."

I gasp as I try to wrap my mind around what Niall had just said.

"What do you meen by 'bomb'!?"

"Somebody bugged the car, and I obviously didn't know that until the car exploded! I was driving and next thing I know the car goes BOOOM and I'm lying on the road with pain, I couldn't even feel most of my body... And that's when I grabbed the phone to call you... and from there on it all went black."

"Do you know who bugged the car?"

"No, no idee..."

"You should tell that to the police!! I'll call them tomorrow morning to come in and take your statement"

"No... Uhm don't"

"Niall this is freaking insane! Of course you need to tell the police!"

"No Olivia !!"

I just stare at Niall in disbelief

"How can you react like this? Don't you see that this is important, who ever it was could have killed you!"

He just looks down

"Killed as in dead, not breathing. Just gone!"

"But they didn't!"

"That's not the fucking point Niall!!!"

Now I was mad!

I take my purse and pack my things

"Where are you going?" Niall asks me

"I can definitely not be around you at this moment, your acting like an asshole! So it clearly doesn't bother you that much at all that you could have died"

"Olive..."

"No Niall just leave it! Goodnight."

Without any further word I walk out.

How can he react like this I meen I've been sitting by his side this whole time, crying and praying that he'll make it. And when he wakes up he doesn't want to give the police this information .... I meen what the hel !?