Staying by his side

I slowly and softly walk into Niall's room

I stand beside his bed and look down at him.
He looks so peaceful, I look down to his legs , both of his legs are in casts and his left arm is broken. Luckily there's no marks in his face ... Must be a miracle , haha I remember that he always says that his face is one of the most important part of his body despite all the other parts ...

As I lean forward , I smile and give him a kiss on the forehead .
I feel a tear rolling down my cheek, I look at him one more time then turn around to find the sleepers couch with a blanket. I sit down and set the couch just right ... And in seconds I'm off to dreamland ..

I wake up by the sound of nurses coming into the room

Nurses:
"Sorry Miss, we didn't mean to wake you. We just came to check on the patient"

Me:
"Its fine."
I smile at her, then reach out for my phone to see the time, 6:00 am . I rub my eyes then look at the nurses ... They're checking Niall's vitals and make sure that he is comfortable.
I yawn and turn around and just like that I'm asleep again.

Luckily I'm on vacation, well you can almost compare it to spring brake! So I don't have to worry about work or anything ... Just my poor Niall

And I think to my self .... That I really can't loose Niall , defiantly not now, he just has to make it ....

Hay guys ... How you doing ?? I need some help with ideas .... What accident has niall been in ... Any ideas welcome , please comment and vote xx thanx