underneath the stars

*Olivia's POV

Hand in hand we sit underneath the stars, looking at the Eiffel tower.

We talk to each other and share secrets .

He stands up and takes my hand.
" Dance with me, if you please?" I smile and say "I would love to!*"

He helps me up and say "wait just a moment!" I look at him with stars in my eyes.
He picks up his phone to select a song. Patiently I wait just to hear witch song he chose then the song becomes familiar . (The song begins)

"Take yours and I'll take mine, on the right hand side.... "

He twirls me and sweeps me off my feet.
I look at him, looking at me. Then He whispers softly into my ear
"I'll be anything you need, you can call me Batman, better yet you can call me your hero. Because Olive, that's exactly what I'm planning to be! I really love you, and I won't hurt you, ever!"
I smile, though I feel tears burning in my eyes. I'm so happy and I whisper back "You don't even have to try and be my hero, because you're all ready everything that I want, and need. If only words could describe how you make me feel, but the thing is not even any word in the dictionary can describe this feeling!!" I look at him and kiss him " and I love you more!" I say just as I kiss him again.