The good news

Hey guys!! Sorry I know I haven't updated in like forever but hopefully this will be worth the wait xx

I woke up about 9 o'clock... With a yarn I stretch out and look at Niall , he's still in a coma, still sleeping, still not able to move....
I stand up and give him a kiss on the forehead.. "Please be okay my love, cause I really do need you, idiot!" I smile when I think about our silly jokes, and our deep, passionate kisses...

I walk to the cafeteria to get some coffee, as I walk through the halls I see people sleeping, so many sick people and I wonder to myself, how many of these people actually make it out of here alive?

I finally get to the cafeteria and the same lady from the other night was there again..
"How is your fiancé?" She asks "uhm well he's still sleeping, hasn't woke up yet..." I smile ... "He'll wake up soon I'm sure!" "Yea I hope so!" She smiles sympathetic "So what can I get you?"
"A strong cup of coffee please"

With a smile she hands me the coffee... As I walk back to Niall's room I see nurses running in and out of the room talking fast and loud.
I panic and run, spilling most of my coffee...

I enter the room and see Niall roughly through all the nurse's, his eye's are open and he's struggling to breath so the nurses rush to take out  the ventilation respirator.

My heart begins to beat faster and faster.

After about 10 minutes   (witch felt like forever) Niall is awake and breathing on his own now, but he still can't talk properly because he's throat's still sore...

I sit beside his bed, holding his hand and  smiling like crazy by just the thought that he is awake ...

Because awake means alive...

And I really do need him, alive...

He softly whispers something and I put my finger against his lips.

"No, rather wright it down my love ... I don't want you in anymore pain"  he slightly nods his head and smiles, then he Wrights..

" damn ... Your bossy hey? I was so afraid of dying cause I didn't get the chance to say I love you!"

I read the note and feel tears burning I'm my eyes ...
"I know, I was also very afraid..."  Now  crying I say "I tried to be strong, I tried to keep it in... But I cannot imagine myself living a live without you" 
He squeezes my hand and a tear strolls slowly down his cheek
Then he whispers once again although I told him not to ...

"Well you don't have to imagine that, cause love, I ain't going no where!!"

I laugh through all my tears and kiss him...