Chapter 11

We all ate breakfast, like 7 hours ago at 8. We were all just lounging around the house as the rain has stopped a couple hours ago also. That's when the thunder started. "I'm so bored Sam!" I groan. He gives me a 'really, we just ran for 5 hours!' face. I scrunched down in the couch. "Then go run another 27 miles Rabbit." He said. I then got up and went running again. I ran 18 miles, and it was somewhere around 9'clock, when I decided to stop and head back. I got inside the house and everyone was pushing me back out the door. "Jacob just called! Bella is leaving!!" Jared told me and I gasped and ran to my car. I got in an didn't care how fast I was going, I was gonna make it. In 8 minutes, I was home when Bella was walking out, tears running down her face. I jumped out and sped to her. She had her bags in her hands. I growled. "So your where going to fucking leave and not tell me?! Where are you going?" I ask her as she step sided me and put her things in her truck.

"I'm leaving." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Nah shit! I thought you were going camping!" I said sarcastically. She didn't care. I growled. I grabbed her wrist tightly, not trying to hurt her as I turned her around to face me. "Where are you going and why did you make dad cry damnit?!" I ask her again, but this time louder. She started to wince and try to pry me off of her. I let loose of her. "Bella! If you leave, I'll hate you forever. I'm not fucking kidding." I told her. And I wasn't kidding, not one bit. Her eyes went wide. "No you won't." She said quietly. I growled and started walking to my car. "Try me. Have Edward read my fucking mind. I know he's here." I tell her, as her face went pale. "What are you talking about?" She asks me while stuttering.

I laugh unhumorously. I quickly walked up to her. "Yes you do. I know about your little leech. Have him read my mind since you love him more than your own flesh and blood. Blood is thicker than water, but we might as well be water then, because if you get in that truck, I'm done with you. I'll have nothing to do with you anymore, Bella. I can protect you, believe it or not. He'll hurt you. They all will. And when they do, decide to leave you, don't come running to me, don't come crying to me. I don't care anymore. Alice and Jasper fucked me over, and see if I care when Edward does too. Dad maybe will still care, but I won't. So pick." I tell her lowly while getting in her face. The color just drained from her face. I had already knew. She already picked. I growled and punched her truck so hard I had left about a 4 in a half inch dent from depth, and 3 in a half inch dent in width. I was so done. I got in my car with Bella calling afte me as I sped away from her. "Take care of Bella." I hiss at Edward, sensing him somewhere. "Always." I hear him whisper as I make my way back to Emily and Sam's.

----------------------

I got out of my car and punched a tree. I growled. I went inside and they all looked at me. "She's leaving. She picked him, over me and dad." I said emotionlessly, as I walked to my room. I walked in my room and walked out the back door and just sat on the railing of the porch. I stared at the full moon over me. I stayed there for a couple of hours, until the sun came up. I wasn't tired, I had adrenaline pumping threw me I couldn't get out of my system. I needed a run. I hopped off the porch and took my shirt off. I began to walk to the woods. "What are you doing?" I heard him say. I growled as I kept walking. Paul. "I need a run." I hiss as I began to phase. I started to run as fast as I could. "What up damnit!" Paul yelled from behind me. I growled and kept running. I felt Paul phase and run closer to me. We didn't talk, he knew I was beyond pissed, and that I just needed to get this out of my system. So we ran for hours.

We stopped by the Canadian Border. 'Ready to head back?' He asks me softly. I huff, but nodded and we take off running back to Washington.

It took us a good 4 hours to get back, but it was alright. It was already Sunday night when we got back. 10:00 o'clock to be exact. When I walked in, everyone was all stiff, and looked upset. "What?" I ask them. They turn to Jared and Sam. Sam spoke up. "Bella.....is in the hospital. Apparently, as Jake told us, she tripped over a step while headin to the leeches room at a hotel, and she went through a window. She has a broken leg, and a wound on her hand." Sam said. I shrugged. I told them and her, I don't care anymore. "Why should I care? She chose that leech over family." I spat and stormed out the door and to my car. I got in, but the passenger door opened and I looked over. It was Jared. "Hold on, I'm coming with you. I can't leave my sister to handle this shit alone!! To your house!" He said. I shook my head. I sighed and leaned my head against the steering wheel. I had a change of heart. "To the damned hospital." I groan and he chuckled.

We go to the hospital and asked for Bella's room number. They gave us the number and we walked right in in, and I hissed when I smelt vampire. Jared growled. Bella was awake! Talking to four leeches. Carlisle, Jasper, Alice, and Edward. "Meagan!" Bella gasped out. I roll my eyes. "Damnit! What in the bloody hell happened!? And I know what you told Jacob was a damn lie, so you better get to talking, or I'm going to fucking rip someone's head off." I announce sickly sweet. Jared coughed, covering up a laugh. The others looked at me as if it wasn't me anymore. "Meagan. What a pleasant surprise." Carlisle said. "It was." I mutter under my breathe and Jared out his hand on my shoulder. "Don't do this." Edward pleaded. I growled and his eyes narrowed. "Don't do what? Act like this? It's in my nature. So Bella? Why'd you leave with him? Did you guys shack up or something? Or am I missing something? And did I forget to mention, you broke dad's heart and mine, but I don't really have much of a heart left to break. Isn't that right brother?" I ask Jared, and glance at him. He smirks and just looks down at me. "That's right sis." He says and we look back up at Bella. "You changed. Why?" She asks me. I snicker.

"No. I didn't change. It the people who made me change." I say and my eyes go down to a bite on the side of her hand. I growl loudly. "You bit her?!?!" I yell at Edward. He looked down, pretty upset. I finally got it. I smirked. "I told you! He couldn't protect you! Another leech did it, did it?" I ask her while she just gaped at me, with shock as she tried to hide the bite. "Yeah. I thought so. Nice going Cullen. I told you to protect her and look what you did. And I told you Isabella Marie Swan!" I told Edward and then shouted at Bella. She flinched at my tone and when I said her first name. "I fucking told you he wouldn't be able to protect you! And you didn't listen!" I said. She looked like she wanted to cry, good let her cry, I told her, and yet, she still disobeyed. "Jared. Let's go home. We're done here. I'm done with her." I spat softly. He put his arm around my waist and we walked out of the hospital. "You drive." I said and tossed him my keys. We got in and we drove back to the house.

We got in the house and I laid on the couch beside Paul. "How'd it go?" He asks me. I sighed. "A leech bit her." I announced. And everyone growled. "But, she's not a leech." I said as they all relaxed. "I can't protect her anymore. I'm done. She belongs with them." I say and I snuggle into his side and go to sleep.