Falling(Remus Lupin & Antonin Dolohov)~Chapter Eight: Quidditch Fun With Lunch

Antonin POV

The next morning...

I slept until 10:00 a.m., which was normal for me during the weekend. Which meant I always missed breakfast.

I grabbed a Chocolate Frog from my secret stash in my trunk. I had a two, maybe three weeks, supply of Chocolate Frogs left. And that was from the last trip to Hogmeade.

I threw on old jeans, my pair of scuffed-up Italian leather boots, and a long-sleeved t-shirt. I raced around Hogwarts, trying to locate my gang.

James and Sirius were playing a two-man game of Quidditch outside. Peter was serving as referee. Where in the hell was Remus?

"Hey, guys, where's Moony?" I called.

"I dunno. I haven't seen him this morning." Peter replied.

"He wasn't in the dorms when I got up," James added.

Sirius reasoned, "Remus must be here-"

On cue, Remus and Sunny Byrd appeared in the air on broomsticks. Why in the hell was Sunny here? Why would she hold hands with my-pardon this mild insult-dorkish friend? Why would Remus date?

"Ah, there's our man!" Sirius crowed. "With Sunny." Sirius had a crush on Sunny.

Peter picked up his wand, and waved it. A Whistle 1000 appeared. It looked like Brice's, who was the Keeper. A Whistle 1000 was a damn nice broom. Peter will be paying hell for that.

Peter flung Brice's broom at me. "Here you go."

Of course. Now I would be the one paying hell. Little rat.

I didn't get why Peter didn't summon my broom, which was a Thunderbolt 2000, a broom even nicer than Brice's. I was the Seeker on the Quidditch.

"Sunny, Remus, and Sirius, you're Team One." Team One gathered around in a small huddle. "James, Antonin, and I will be on Team Two," Peter instructed.

The teams were fairly even. Remus and Peter weren't Quidditch players(and both weren't really that great), but the rest of us were. There was one advantage Team One had- two geniuses known as Remus and Sunny.

"Sunny, why are you... um, here?" I asked. It was driving me crazy about why Sunny was here.

"Remus and I are dating."

"Wow," Peter breathed to my left.

"Holy crap!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Holy shit!" I said. "Oh my..." I was at a loss for words.

"Woah," James said.

"Maybe I don't need Jazz to help me get a girl," Peter mused. "Remus could help me."

"C'mon guys! Let's get this game started!" Sunny yelled.

We zoomed up in the air. Remus was cool and calm, Sunny was confident and viligant, and Sirius looked like he would take off at any second. I look at my team mates. James was excited and almost bouncing on his broom, while Peter was flying around in circles. I bursted out laughing.

Everybody, except Peter, was laughing. Peter flying in circles without a care in the world was just... hilarious!

"What's so funny?" Peter questioned.

"Petestien, quit flying in circles." I said

Peter swooped over closer to James and me.

"I'm game now," Peter said.

_________________________________________________________

We played Quidditch for two hours. Remus, Sunny, and Sirius won most of the games. I got whacked by Peter a few times. Trust me, that wasn't much fun.

We then headed to lunch. There was oriental pork, Greek salad, crappy chips, hard bread, several kinds of cheese, fruits, and vegatables. I ate the pork and cheese. I'm just not a vegetarian, or close to it. But when Perry Cosgrove, a committed vegatarian, started telling me some freaking nasty stuff, I wanted to spit the meat out.

After lunch...

"I got to admit, Perry knows how to gross you out," James said.

I did knuckles with him. "Amen, brother."

"You still have to admire him though," said Peter. "To resist pork? I couldn't do it."

"You're right," I commented. "Besides, not everybody likes pork. Nobody thinks the same. Sometimes genes fail you." I could be a philisopher when I wanted to be.

They all looked suprised.

Wait, I became the sometimes-philosopher after this moment.