Beach Time

~~~A couple of days later~~~
Over these couple of days me and the boys grow closer and closer. And I'm starting to have feelings for someone in the house but I have to keep it as a secret. Me and Jae are still going out and today I'm going to the mall again but this time it's just me and him. So right now I'm in the car with Jae and my song 'Follow Me by got7' comes on and I started singing and dancing to it. Jae just looked at me like I was crazy. "What" I said, "nothing" he said and keeps driving. So finally we arrived to the mall. So he parked the car and went in I went straight to Banila B it us my favorite story. So I looked and looked until I found a really cute bathing suit and I bought it {the one at the top}. So after we went to get some bibimbap and bubble tea. Then he took me back to the dorm.

~~~At The Dorm~~~
So I walked in and all eyes on me. "What" I asked, "nothing" they said and went back to what they were doing. So I go straight to my room an put my stuff down. Then I heard someone walk in so I turned around to see Chan. "Hey" I said, "hey where you went this morning" he asked. "Oh I went back to the mall with Jae. I brought some stuff and then we got some bibimbap and bubble tea" I said, "okay then dinner well be ready in about ten minutes and pack because we are leaving in the morning" he said. "Okay thamk you now leave my room please" I said and he walked out and shut the door behind him.

~~~Dinner Time~~~
So I went down stairs to eat but once again I end up in the kitchen table by myself. Than they started to come to the table with me. Then we all are and they started a conversation. "Can you cook Rae" Lay asked, "yea I just choose not to cook" I answered back. "Okay if you can cook than why can't Chanyeol cook" Lay asked, "yea for real" Soho said. "He can cook he just act like he can't" I said and keep eating, "he can't cook" Chen said. "Hey I can cook I just choose not too. Thank You for your information" Chan said crossed his arms. And I just giggled. After dinner I went in my room and started packing. After packing I just went to go take a shower and sat on my bed and watched Running Man. I laughing so hard that someone came in my room and looked at me like I was crazy and I didn't even see them. I laughed so hard that I started to cry. But I stop after I heard someone laugh and looked up to see Kai. "Umm what are you doing in here" I asked, "Oh I'm sorry I came in because I thought you were dying but instead you were laughing and so when I saw you start cry I started to laugh" he explained. "Wow okay" I said, "Ummmm sorry bye and good night" he said. "Good night Kai" I said and he left so I layed down and went to sleep.

~~~Next Morning~~~
So I woke up and got ready to go. So first I took a shower than I cooked breakfast and than got dressed. And the boys been up so they are getting ready right now. I'm sitting in the living room waiting for the boys. The first one to finish was Kai and he came in the living room with me. "Hey" he said, "hey" I said and looked at my phone because I texting Jae and it became awkward. "Hey" I heard some say so I turned to see Chen, "umm hi" I said and keep looking at my phone. So I was looking on Instagram and saw a picture of Jae and another girl and it has a #mybabe. So I get up and walk to my room and call him.
Rae=R
Jae=J

J=hey
R=what is this instagram update I'm looking at
J= what are you talking about
R=okay i'm going to screen shot it than and send it to you
{So I take my phone and screen shot it and send that picture to him}
J=oh that picture it's nothin
R= Jae stop lying and tell the truth because this relationship is on thin ice right now
J= okay that's my best friend okay
R=we are done
J=what why
R=because your lying
J=whatever that's why I was fxching her
R= kiss my azz bixch bye

I hung up and went down the stairs and see everyone ready to go. "Y'all ready to go" I asked, "umm yea" baekhyun said. "Okay then put the stuff in the van come on" I said, than Chan come up to me and pull me to the kitchen. "What is going on with you" Chan asked, "nothing just so business I had to take care" I said. "Okay calm down okay" Chan said, "okay" I said and calmed down. "Okay come on" he said and we went back to the living room and finish packing up the van.

~~~Road Trip~~~~
So we got in the van and started to go. I had a seat by myself and I was tired but I can't go to sleep because I'm not that contable to me. So I sat there on my phone until Chen started talking to me. "Hey" he said, "hi" I said. "Ummm what are you doing" he asked, "nothing just bored" I said. "Okay then what do you do in your spare time" he said, "I like to sing" I said. "Okay why don't you try out for SM" he asked, "I would try out for JYP or Big Hits but not SM" I said. "Why not SM" he asked, "because I don't like SM like that I mean I listen to y'all and shinee but I like Bigbang, Bts, Got7 and other groups like that" I said. "Okay" he said, "can you play an instrument or something like that" he asked. "Ummm no not really" I said, "okay" he said and he was about to say something else but D.O said something instead "we are taking a little break to get so noodles and some bubble tea" he said and put the van in park and got out. By now everyone was wake and getting up to get off the van. I ended up being the second to last one, Chen was the last one. So we went inside sat down and ate and talked about all kinds of different things and left. So it is going to take about 2 hours left to get there.

~~~About 2 Hours Later~~~
So we talk the whole ride from the Cafe to the beach me and Chen. So when we get there we got out the car and get our stuff out of the van and put it our stuff in the beach house. When I finish putting all my stuff inside I layed down on my bed and went to sleep.

~~~Next Morning~~~
When I woke up I had 10 calls and 12 messages from Jae. His texts says

1.Hey Rae I'm sorry can we get back together
2.I need you
3.I miss you Rae
4.Rae why are you not texting me back did you block me {not yet hehehe}
5. Call me back please
6.Rae I'm sorry I need you she was just a hole or a side chick just I will leave her alone if I'm with you
7. Rae text me back later please
8.Love you
9. Rae please
10.Please
11. Please Rae
12. Call me back

So I finally had a enough and showed it to Chanyeol. So I went down the hall to Chan room and knock on the door and said "it's me Rae and can I come in" "yea" so I went in to see Kai and baekhyun in there bed watching tv. "Look at this" I said and showed him my phone, "who is this" Chan asked. "Guess who" I said, "I don't know" Chan says. "It's Jae the person that y'all meet at the mall" I said, "oh him what does he want" Chan asked. "We broke up yesterday morning and when I woke up this morning this is what I found" I said, "why did y'all break up" Chan asked. "Because he cheated on me but that's not why I'm here. I'm here to ask you can you talk to this man so he can stop" I said, "okay give me the phone" Chan asked. I gave him the phone he found the number and called him and he us on speaker.
Jae=J
Chanyeol=C
J= Hello Rae I'm so sorry can we talk about our relationship I ne....
C= No because this is not Rae this is her older brother and I call to say THAT YOU NEED TO STOP CALLING AND TEXT MY SISTER OR YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!!! Bye

Then he hung up. "Ummm thank you" I said and walked out of the room. Then when I got in my room they called us in the living room so I just did a u-turn and walked in the living room. "Okay we are about to go to the beach so get ready and gather your stuff and come on" Soho said and everyone said 'ok' and we left to get ready.

~~~At The Beach~~~
We got there and they went straight to the ocean. I didn't I had to put down my stuff and then I got in the water. After being in the water straight for about 15 minutes I had to get out of the water. So when I get out everyone else for chanyeol had there eyes on me. "What do I have something on me" I asked, "no it's just up are fine" Kai said. "Yea, yea, okay whatever" I said and went to get some water. But someone else came with me and that someone is Kai. So we get around the corner and I felt a slap on my butt I turn around and punch him in him chest. "Ouch, that hurt" he said, "well it hurt when you hit me on my butt, but I didn't say ouch. And I didn't even hit you that hard so get over it" I said and started walking back to the beach. After that we dried off and went back to the beach house. As so as I got in the house I went straight to my room an put my stuff down went to take a shower. After that I cook kimchi and made some tea. We ate and talked and had a good time and after all that we finally went to bed and went to sleep.