Having Fun

~~~The Next Morning~~~
I woke up and I looked out the window it was so beautiful. So I got up took a quick shower and walked on the beach. It was nice and quiet and it was really peaceful. I loved it, it was awesome. So I walking and walking and than I see Kai sitting on a rock. So I sit behind him. "isn't it beautiful" I say, "yea it is I love it out here" he says. "Me too" I said and get up because I need to go eat something. So I walk back to the beach house to cook breakfast for everyone. Than I got my stuff an went to take another shower but longer. After the shower I went to go back to my room but I bumped into someone and feel back onto the floor. So the person hold out a hand so I can get up. So I got up and look up to see kai. And he was blushing so I look down and I remember that I'm only in a bra and panties so I picked up the toilet off the floor. Than I quickly walk to my room and shut the door. And I get dressed and go back down stairs to see everyone eating. And than I see kai and he says "Ummmm sorry about that I wasn't paying attention" "ummm it's okay I wasn't paying attention either" I said and sat down. Everyone was looking at us trying to figure out what happened.

~~~After Breakfast~~~
So we went to the mall down there and I had so much fun. And I brought me a outfit {the one at the top} Then we went to a water park. So we get there and we have so much fun. We got on so many different rides. After all that we went to BBQ and got some chicken for kai sense he keep talking about it. Then went home and we all sat in the living room. We ate and they started to talk to each other. So than they started to talk to me. "Hey Rae what's your favorite food?" Kai asked, "kimchi fried rice" I said. "Okay" he said and kept eating. So night comes around and I go the beach to walk and to think. I heard footsteps and stop to look back to see Chan. "Hey, I see you still to walk at night" he says and giggles, "yea" I said because I'm still in my thoughts. "Hey, what's wrong with you" he asked, "nothing" I said. So than I started to walk away but he pulled my arm and turned me around. "No for real what is wrong" he asked again, "I said nothing didn't I" I said and walked back to the house and went to my room. So I came and and jumped on my bed and when face first in the pillow. It's nothing actually wrong with me it's just that time of the month and I don't feel like being bothered. So I go take a shower and go to bed.