Boy or Girl

It been about four and a half months since I found out about my pregnancy. That means that i'm 19 weeks and i'm big. But right now i'm at Lee's house and we are talking. It's just me and her because the boys are at practice and I drove myself here. We are now at the mall and we are walking around looking at clothes and other things. We are now walking into a baby store and I saw this cute little outfit. But I don't know what the sex of the baby is. But tomorrow i'm going to find out and I can't wait. Than Kai it's coming with me so we are going to find out together. So after that we went to the food because I'm hungry and I need to eat something. So we got some chicken and then I got a call from Chan.
Chan= C
Rae=R
C= hey where are you
R= At the mall with Lee. What's going on
C= oh nothing we just want something to eat
R= I can bring y'all something
C= okay when
R= umm now just tell me what y'all want
C= Chicken
R= okay be there in 10 to 15
C= okay talk to you then

And Chan hung up and I order everything on the menu. And they told me to wait for 5 up to 10 minutes. It took them about 7 minutes. So Lee and I started take it all to the car and then some boys asked if we needed some help and they helped us.
"Anything else" one boy asked, "no but thank you" I said and he shaked my hand and they walked off. So we got in and I told her where we are going and she started driving.

~~~SM Entertainment~~~
We got out and saw Shinee so I asked them to help us and they did. So we got up there and I looked in the window and saw them practice and then I knocked on the door. Then they stop and D.O opened the door and we came in and put the food down and I told Shinee 'thank you' they said 'welcome' and left. "Okay take a five" their photographer said and Kai went straight to me. He looked down and said "Hey" and smiled then pecked me, "hey. I see y'all been working hard" I said and sat in a chair behind me. "Yea but how is your day going" he asked, "good, you" I asked. "Yea and how did you get all this did in the car" he asked, "umm don't be mad but some boys helped us" I said. "Oh well it's okay as long as they didn't touch you I'm fine" he said, "well okay. When do you think y'all well be done with practice" I asked. "Umm we have a lot more to work on so many in four or five hours" he said, "okay then I'll go and let y'all keep practicing and I'll go to work and then home and do something" I said and got up and walked to the door and Kai followed behind me. "Well I'll text you when we finish" Kai said and looked down and kissed me. Then I left with Lee.

~~~At Work~~~
We went to work and started working again. This is my dream job and I love it. And I get this nice lady comes in here everyday and she is one of my best customers but one thing I just started a couple of months ago is nails and I'm going to school for it like four months next month is when I get my degree. And I'm so happy for myself but the only person that known is Lee but she doesn't known is when I finish it. And then I'm only four in a half months so I have five more months. And for right now it hasn't been that bad but in a couple of months it's going to get hard.

~~~About Two Hours Later~~~
Now I'm on my break and eating with Lee. We are having so much fun. Yes. It's supposed to be hard but we are doing are dream jobs so it's fun. And then I got a text from Kai and it said

From: Kai
To: Rae
Hi.Umm we are going to be here for a couple more hours so I see you when we get home. Peace.

After reading that it was time to go back to work. So I got back to work. After two hours or so it was time to go home and I drove myself home. It was boring in the car so I turned on the radio and it was Exo, Song For You and I turned it up. I love this song. {The song at the top}. Then something else came on so cut off the radio and drove home.

~~~At Home~~~
I walked in and no one was home. So I put all my stuff down and got my cloths and took a long but peaceful shower. In like the middle of my shower I heard the boys come in. So I finished the shower up and put my cloths on and went to the living room to see everyone in the kitchen. "Hey" I said and everyone stop what they were doing and said "hey" and went back to what they were doing. So I went to the living room and saw Kai and I sat on his thigh. "Hey" he said and pecked me on the lips, "hey" I said. "You known you getting heavy" he said and put his hand on my back, "yea because i'm pregnant duhh" I said. "I still can't believe that you are pregnant and I'm going to be the father. I wanted to be a father but didn't find the right person but here you come and change everything. I'm so happy now" Kai and put his head on my shoulder, "me too I never think that I was going to get pregnant with one of my brother band members but look at us now. And I'm also happy that I'm going to be a mother it's also been one of my dreams" I said. And got up and went to my room and Kai followed me. I went in there and sat down on my bed and he sat on the bed too. "So we need to talk about new I'm moving in here" Kai said, "well it really does matter to me when you do it" I said. "Okay if I said right now that would be fine with you right" he asked, "yea" I said. "Okay but I'm going to move in tomorrow but to night I'm going to sleep in here is that okay with you" he asked, "yea okay" I said and laid down. "I'll be back" Kai said, "Kay" I said and cut on the tv. And Kai left. About thirty minutes later he came back and cut the lights off and laid down. "Goodnight Rae" Kai said, "goodnight Kai" I said and we both went to sleep.

~~~Next Morning~~~
I woke up by myself. So I got up and went down the to the kitchen and saw everyone in there eating. "Oh Rae your food is in the microwave" D.O said, "okay thank you" I said and went to the living room because there is no more chairs in the kitchen. I finished my food and put my plate in the sink and look at what time it was so I had to get dressed to go. I got dress in this cute outfit. {The one at the top} and Kai was ready to go so we left.

~~~At The Doctor~~~
We got there a couple of minutes earlier so we signed in and sat in the waiting room. After about five minutes they finally called us back. I walked in the room and laid down in the chair. And then the doctor came in. "Hey Rae Soo and Jong-in" the doctor said and shakes Kai hand. "So let's get straight to the point" she said and did her thing. I pulled up my shirt and she put the gel on it's and cut the machine on and it started. "So we can see here that is the arms and the legs" the doctor said and also pointed at what she was talking about. "So do you want to known what you are have" she asked, "yes please" I said. "Okay you are have a boy but what is this do I see another baby. Yes I do and it is a girl. Congratulations y'all are having twins" the doctor said and I was so shocked. Then I looked over at Kai and his mouth was wide open. "OMG" was the only thing I could say, "well that is all" the doctor said and clean off my belly and shakes Kai hand and left and right after her we left to room. I went to front make the next appointment and we left and went to get something to eat.
~~~Food Time~~~
So we got to a place and we sat down and we started talking. "So you are having twins. How are we going to tell the boys" Kai asked, "I don't known this it's a lot more harder now" I said. "Yea I known it's hard for you. And I'm sorry" he said and looked down, "Kai it's fine I just have to fight thought the pain" I said. "Okay" he said and the food came so we are and we are pay the bill and left.

~~~At Home~~~
We got there and walked in the house and everyone was in the living room and they looked up. "How was it? Did you find out the sex of the baby? Is it a girl it a boy?" They asked, "umm yea a boy and a girl" I said and they look so confused. "What" Chan asked, "I'm having twins" I said and they all looked shocked. "Yep and I'm moving out of the room into Rae room" Kai said and walked off, "okay let's go get started" I said trying to change the subject. And went to my room to clean my room. And here come Kai with his cloths and he put there down on the bed. And I put them in my closet. "Is that it" I asked, "yep" he said and sat on the bed. "I'm tired" I said and laid down and Kai put his hand on my belly. I just smiled and he laughed. "I can't believe we are going have twins this is going to be a lot of work and we are going to need two times more stuff then we got now" Kai said, "I'm going to take a shower" I said and got my cloths and took a shower. After me Kai took a shower. Then we laid down on the bed and cut the TV on. "Goodnight Rae" Kai said, "goodnight Kai" I said. "Goodnight babes" he said and touch my belly and it just made me smile. "I love you Rae and the babe" Kai said, " love you too and I'm sure the baby's love you too" I said and went to sleep.