Last Day Here

It's the last day here. I'm sad because I want to stay here. I don't want to go work. I woke up and went down the hall to see Chan. I knocked on the door and some one said come in so I did. "Hey" I said and sat on Chan bed, "hi" they said. "Chan I'm bored" I said, "me too" he said. "I need to pack but I don't feel like it" I said, "I think we all need to pack but none of use want to go" he said. "For real I want to stay here" Kai said, "yea" baekhyun said. "What are going to do today" I asked, "I don't know" Chan said. "We may not do nothing but be on the beach one more time before we go" Kai said, "okay than let me go pack" I said and got up and left. So I went down stairs and cooked and ate, than I went to my room to pack.

~~~A Hour Or So Later~~~
So I'm done pack and watching Running Man. Than some one knocked on my door so I said come in and it was Kai. "Ummm Chan wants you" he said and left. So I got up and went to his room but no one was in there so I go down to the living room and see everyone sitting down. "Ohh your here this is a meeting everyone" Suho said, "So we are leaving today so I need everyone to pack and when finished put everything in here. And I'm driving pick a partner to sit beside. We are going to stop a couple of times to scratch eat and other things so go get started. Oh and when everyone is done Kai, Chen, Xiumin, Lay and D.O you all are putting the stuff in the van" Suho said and left. So I went to my room and went to take a shower. After the shower put on a cute outfit {the one at the top. And than I put all of my stuff in the hall way so I can shut the door. But I was having trouble with my bags and Kai saw me and helped. He put them down in the living room and I said 'thank you' and he just nod and left. So I just sat in the living room and waited for everyone.

~~~After 2 Hours Or So~~~
So finally everyone is done packing and we are about to go. So I got to sat beside Kai and behind me is Chen and Xiumin. Chan and Baekhyun is in front of us. Than is sitting in front of Chan. Sehun and D.O is sitting in front of Chan. And Lay is sitting by himself. Than Suho is driving. After 2 Hours we stop to scratch and eat. After that got back on the road. Than when we got back to the van I went to sleep on Kai shoulder.

~~~Kai POV~~~
Rae went to sleep on my shoulder and she looks really pretty. I just want to kiss her on her lips but I know I can't. So I just put my head on her and went to sleep.