Final

I'm 31 weeks pregnant or 8 months and I have a doctor's appointment today. And all by myself so Lee it's coming with me today. But in two more week the boys are going to be in Busan and so am I. And I get a back stage past since they gave me one I brought Lee a back stage past. But let's go back to what I'm doing now. I just finished getting dress and I'm now in the living room waiting for Lee to text me so we can go. After about ten minutes she text me and so I got up and went to the car and then we left.

~~~At The Doctors~~~
I got there five minutes before it was time for my doctor appointment do I had to wait. After about 7 they called me to the back. Then my doct came in. "Hi, how are you doing" the doctor asked, "I'm doing fine just I'm so big" I said. "Yea, I can see that but you only gained 5 pounds some the last time you were here and that's good" the doctor said, "yea it is" I said and the doctor rolled up my shirt and put the gel on and put the little thing on my belly. "Okay there us the boy over here" the doctor said and pointed to white he was taking about, "and here is the girl over here" once again he pointed to what was talking about. "One last thing and we'll be done" the doctor said, "okay" I said and listen to the baby's heartbeat and that was the best part. Then he finished so he wiped off the gel and shook my hand. And he left so I went to Lee and went left. "So where you want to go now" she asked, "I don't know I have nothing to do" I said. "You want to go to my house"she asked. "Yea I said and we went there.

~~~At Lee House~~~
We got there and someone started calling me and I saw that it was Kai.
Kai=K
Rae=R

K=Hi
R=Hi
K= so how was the doctors appointment
R=it was good everything is good. The doctor said that my weight off good too
K= that's good. Well I'll talk to you later
R= okay love you
K= love you too and the baby's

Kai said and hung up. "I'm guessing that was Kai" Lee asked, "yea it was" I said. "Is he okay" she asked, "I'm guessing he just asked about the baby" I said. "Oh okay" she said. "You want something to eat" she asked, "yea, please" I said. Then the door bell ring and she went to answer the door and she came back with some boys. "Umm Rae this is my boyfriend and his friend" Lee said, "hi, I'm Kwan and this is Joon" Kwan said. "Hi, I'm Rae Lee's best friend" I said, "ok okay sorry to asked, But after you pregnant" Joon asked. "Tea I'm 8 months" I said, "oh okay" Joon said and they came and say down. "Y'all hungry" Lee asked, "no but thank you" they said. And we keep taking until Lee was done cooking. "Here you go" Lee says and sat down, "so how long have y'all been together" I asked. "Ummm just a couple of months to be exact 4 months" Lee said, "oh really cuz this is the first time I heard about you" I said. "Yea because we have been taking about you and your pregnancy" she said, "yea, you right" I said. "So I have a question" Kwan asked, "what is it" Lee said. "Who off your baby daddy" he asked me. "Should I tell him" I asked Lee, "go ahead" she said. "Well my child's father is Kai from Exo of Kim Jong-in" I said, "wow that I cool how did you meet him out Exo" he asked. "Well Chanyeol one of the rapper is my brother" I said, "wow that's really cool how come you not famous" he asked. "Well because many people either don't believe I'm his sister or they don't care" I said, "would you want to be famous" he asked. "No not really" I said, and he we talked a little bit more then they left. "I'm sorry he asked so many question" Lee said, "it's alright" I said. So I took a shower and went to bed.

~~~Two Weeks Later~~~
I am now 33 weeks months and still 8 months. I am now in Busan at the concerts and they are great. So now it is time for the backstage pass. "Hi can I see your passes" the security guard asked, "Ummm I do not have one" I said. "Then you have to go" he said, "where us Exo manger" I asked ava he came. "Hey Rae come on" he said ava I grad Lee. "So the boys are in that room right there" he said ava left. I hit to the door and knocked on the door. Then Suho came to the door. "Rae" he said and hugged me "come in" he said and I walked in and saw Kai. "Kai" I said and hugged him, "you need to sit down" he said and i sat down. "how are you doing" he asked, "good" I said. "that's good, how is the baby's doing" he asked, "good you know I can go in labor at any time right now" I said. "i know but I like that you came to one of my concerts" he said and pecked my lips, "So now you have a fan meet" I asked. "yea, you staying" Kai asked, "yea, i'm going to go y'all autographs and two of them. One for a boy and the other for a girl" I said and every just giggled. "okay then" Kai said, "now can you help me up" I asked and he helped me up. So now was my time to get up there and get their autographs. "okay here you go" Chanyeol said and gave me my album which was signed. I got up and went to the back with Lee. After about ten minutes they came off the stage and to the back. "Hey" Kai said while getting his food, "you want some" he asked and I nodded. "what you want because I can fix it for you and you can sit down" he said, and I pointed to what I wanted and sat down. I sat down right beside Chan. "hey" I said and put my head on his shoulder, "hey" he said while he was packing his mouth. I just giggled, "where is Kai at" he asked, "getting me something to eat" I said. "oh well you feeling okay" he asked, "yes i'm fine just a little tired" I said and Kai came with my food. "thanks" I said and started eating. "So my question is who is her" Suho asked pointing at Lee, "well she's my best friend and she brought me here today" I said. "well, i'm sorry I just wanted to know who you are so if you're mad at me then don't be pleace" Suho said, "I'm okay with at" Lee said. "are you hungry because you can get something to eat if you want too" Suho said. "well thank you but i'm not hungry" Lee said, "I got a question. When do y'all leave Busan cause I want y'all to be there when I go in labor" I said. "well to tell the truth we are leaving in the morning then we are going home" Suho said, "yes, okay" I said and I 'try' to get up. "help me please" I said and Chan helped me. "I'm going home with y'all" I said and went to the bathroom. When I came out the boys was walking out and they were going back to the hotel. "Hey, Rae where is y'all hotel at" Chan asked, "just a couple minutes from here" I said. "oh okay we will call you when we get back to the hotel" Chan said and kissed me on the cheek and got in the car.

~~~At The Hotel~~~
I got there and then Kai called
Kai= K
Rae= R

K=Hello
R=Hi
K=well just telling you we are leaving at 7:00 so we be over there about 6:30
R=okay
K=Kk, Talk to you later Love You
R= Love You

I said and hung up and took a shower. After the shower I packed up my stuff and then went to sleep.

~~~Next Morning~~~
I woke and got dressed after that I went down to the lobby to go get something to eat. Down there I saw Exo coming and told them to follow me. "Okay stay out here" I said and went in the room and looked around. "lee where you at" I asked, "in here" she said. "well put some cloths and go in the bathroom the boys are here" I said, "oh okay" she said and went to the bathroom and locked it. I went outside and got the boys. "So you going with us" Suho asked, "yea" I said. And Lee walked out of the bathroom. "Lee aren't you stay here a couple more days" I asked, "yea" she said. "So when you coming back" I asked, "in a couple more days I just want to stay here for a little bit longer" she said and I looked back at that boys. "So you coming with us ain't it" Kai asked, "yea let me get my stuff" I said. I got all my stuff and put it at the door. "You gonna walk me down" I asked Lee, "yea" she said. So we get in the lobby and the boys are putting my stuff in the car. "I want a hug" I said and she gave me a hug. After the hug she bend down to by belly. "Hi babies i'm your godmommy. And I well see you when I get there. Godmommy loves you" she said, "why you say that you gonna be there" I said. "no you are going to go in labor as soon as you get there" she said, "well whatever i gonna go. I'll call you when I land" I said and left. I got in the car and it took us about five minutes to get to the airport. When we got there it was a lot of fans out there. So I was in front of Chan but after Kai. When we got on the plan I sat with Chan and Kai. So Chan was at the end and Kai was beside the window. "I'm tired" I said, "then go to sleep babe" kai said. "okay" I said and laid on kai chest, "put your feet up here" chan said and I put my foot on his legs. Then I went to sleep.

~~~Landing~~~
When I woke up my stomach felt like something took my intestines and tied them together. So I got up and looked at the window to see we are landing. Then I woke up Kai. "Babe we here" I said then woke up Chan, "Chan we here." They both looked out the window then after about two minutes or so we were getting off the airplane. So when I got in the car I sat back and felt my stomach turn. When we got to the dorms. I told Kai and we got all the babies stuff and went to the hospital. We got there and saw the doctor. "So it looks like you're going in labor" he said. So I call Lee.
Lee=L
Rae= R

R= I'm going into labor right now
L= I told you it was going to happen
R= yea, yea
L= I'll be there in two days
R= okay, Peace
L= Peace

Then Kai called Exo and told them what was going on. After about 10 hours I finally had my two babies baby A is the boy and his name is Kim Hyunsoo and baby B- is a girl and her name is Kim Aureum.

The End

Sorry if it was bad. This was not edited. And sorry if the whole book was horrible.