chapter 3

Look at me now (Harry Style fanfic)

Chapter 3

POV Harry 

EVeryone but me, Zayn and Perrie left the tabble. They staired at me waiting for me to tell them what did she mean You wrecked my life she'd have a happy family if i didn't leave. Perrie came closer to me and sat beside me.

"Harry what happened why did you leave her and her mum? Please tell us"

They both staired at me but I got up out of my seat and left.

"I wasn't read for a kid at 16"

POV Zoe 

I put my music up load and lay in my bed crying screaming

"why am I here I want to be with my grand perents now!"

Then someone came into my room and turned my music down then sat beside me rubbing my back. I looked up thinking it was my dad but it wasn't it was Liam. I whiped my tears away.

"w-what do you want what do you not under stand by leave me alone?"

"Zoe I know your hurting but doesn't mean you have to push us away"

He staired at me smiling.

"I can push use away if I want I don't like use can you see any One Direction posters in my room NO so get out now!"

He sighed and got up and before he left he said.

"I know you hate us but Just come to one of us if you need someone okay"

I naughed and then I thought why does he want to help me I'm a hater not a directioner. He was still standing there as if he thought I was going to say you can stay but I just pointed to the door. He sighed and left.

POV Liam

I walked down stairs and seen Perrie and Zayn.

"Hey guys whats up?"

Perrie looked at me and then..

"Did she tell you anything whats wrong or is she like her dad and pushes you away?"

I sighed "she's like her dad alright "

Zayn told perrie to leave he needed to talk to me for a second.

"Liam we need to do something so she can let at least one of us in"

I naughed.