Chapter 4

Look at me now (Harry Style fanfic)

Chapter 4 

POV Zayn 

I ran up stairs to Jannine's room and knocked the door. I don't know if she could hear me or she was ignoring me. I poked my head and and she was on the phone crying she staired and me then looked down.

"I miss you Ross are you with my granny and granda? Are they okay did the doctor say anything whats wrong with them? You know what call me later love you baby bye ."

Tears ran down her face I walked in and she moved to give me room. I sat down and hugged her.

"Zoe I know you're hurting that why we are here to help you get through it"

I kissed her head and she got up and grabbed her Eminem CD and put it on.

"I don't need use my grand perents need me they are sick they are only 60 and there somthing wrong. NON OF USE NO ME! USE TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY HOME MY BF AND MOST IMPORTAND MY FAMILY!"

POV Zoe

I staired at him with tears running down my face he opened his arms I hugged him and he squeezed me.

"I Just want to go home why is it me why do I have to live with use i'm sorry"

He rocked me and he stared to sing to me a song I've never heard.

"don't cry I'm here when theres only you Just remember me don't you worrie girl i'm here. Do you like that i made it myself"

I naughed and whisperd "thank you but please go" tears running down my face he lift me up and lay me in bed he tucked me in and then left .

POV Liam 

Zayn came running down the stairs smiling.

"what happened did she talk what did you do?" 

All my questions came out.

"she told me what was wrong I sag to her tucked her in bed and left"

Zayn smiled at me proudly I smiled then started thinking how can we make her like us all mostly Harry?