Chapter 7

Look at me now (Harry Style fanfic)

Chapter 7

POV Zoe

I waited for an answer from Ross but all i heard was him breathing fast I asked again.

"Ross who are you with tell me please I don't want to break up over something stupid."

He sighed

"Zoe I'm sory but I've been cheatting"

I slammed the phone down and screamed.I ripped every picture I found of us broke every thing he got me. I just lay there crying screaming and shouting. Then someone came to the door and I staired hoping if they know me well they won't come in but it was Jacob. He lay  beside me and staired he whiped my tears away and kissed my head.

"He was a jerk if he made a princess cry"

He smiled at me and I smiled back but all that went through my head was "he just the same as every other boy a jerk he acts nice then when he has you he'll break you". Then my dad came in and said.

"Jacob you dad wants you down stairs he found out you broke his laptop"

"Harry that wasn't me that was you?" 

"well I told him you broke it"

Jacob sighed and whisperd under his breath.

"ass hole"

I couldn't stop laughing. Then Harry staired at me and sighed. He hugged me and rocked me.

"what did he do to you to make you scream cry and shout"

"He's cheating on me"

I sighed and tears ran down my face then my dad cupped my face and whiped them away and kissed my for head. I smiled and then thought he needs a girlfriend.

"Dad?"

"Yeah honey"

"you need a girlfriend and i'm going to get you one"

He staired in shocked while I smiled very cheasy.