Chapter 6

Look at me now (Harry Style fanfic)

Chapter 6

POV Zoe

Ross had to go as if someone was there with him? I sighed and putted my music on untill my mums song came on. I looked at the picture of her on my phone my Granny gave me I burst out crying. Why is life crap why am I here why can't I help my Grand perents get better why did he take me away? Then someone knocked the door and walked in it was Harry my so called dad. I whiped my tears away and said.

"w-what d-do you want?"

He sat beside me and tears ran down his face. I turned his head and whiped the tears of his face and coudled with him he smiled.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen I just couldn't take it. I just thought if I take her away from her grand perents and they could get rest and I could get to know her. I didn't know you hated me."

POV Harry

I looked down at her and there was tears running down her face now. Then I looked around her room and seen eminem and Dr Dre every where there was some posters of One direction and gay all over them.

"I guessing your not a fan of our music."

"nop it's all about stupid love and coming home so I thought It was all a lie."

I sighed

POV Zoe 

My phone was ringing and he staired at it an see Ross and all that went through my was SHIT! But he just smiled and walked out he smiled I seen him smile at me and wait I smiled at him.

"hello Ross who are you with?"

"huh o um um NO1 why would you think that"

He lied I heard girls voices and they were not his sisters.

"why are you lieing if you dont tell me it's over!"