chapter 2

Look at me now (Harry Style fanfic)

Chapter 2

POV Zoe

I got all my Eminem and Dr. Dre posters up I got my F**K IT SHIT HAPPENS bed covers on. Time to get lost in my music untill someone knocks my door.

"hey Zoe it's liam can i come in?"

I liked liam he was the nice one out of all the bot heads.

"sure come in if you dare" 

I smirked he walked in flinching i staired at him and then he sat beside me and smiled.

"You okay im here if you want to talk i'm guessing you don't like our music"

"you don't say im not one of those girls waisting their lives screaming about use I have a life that use took me away from"

he sighed 

"dinners ready we would like you at the tabble me and my wife will be there and everyone els you dad needs someone he's the only single pringle" 

I tried not to laugh

"I'll be down in a sec" 

He walked out and closed the door I got changed I tried to act like it was my granny and granda down there waiting I dressed nice and sighed a tear went down my eye but i whiped it away. I whisperd to myself 

"lets get this over and done with" 

I grabbed my phone and head phones. I ran down stairs and walked in the dinning room. They staired at me louis actted like I was 5 years old. I pushed him aside and sat down at the end away from everyone. They tried to talk to me but all i did was text Ross. Until my dad wrecks it by.....

"Who you texting honey" 

and smiled at me I staird at him with anger got out of my seat and walked over to him.

"you basterd you wrecked my life i'd have a happy family if you didnt leave I'd have a mum did you tell your friends you walked out on my mum did you for X factor"

I Ran to my room in tears Screaming

"FUCK YOU GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE"

POV Harry

Everyone stairing at me. I bit my lip did I really wreck her life that bad would me staying be that good. But life would be different if i wasn't famous.