Look at me now (Harry Style fanfic)

Chapter 1

POV Zoe 

I have this dad near every teen stupid girl talks about his in a stupid band called One Direction he's Harry Styles. You would think im a Directioner when im not i'm a hater well i do kinda crush on Niall Horan. I've lived with my grand perents since my mum died but they're sick so i can't live with them and there only one other person who can keep care about me and he really wants to my dad. I have to get a car up to my dads he lives with the boys liam, Zayn, Niall and louis great the car got here O got in then the person driving the car happely was my boy friend Ross.

"hey babe exiced to see you dad in person for the first time"

I staired at him in anger and i broke him mirror

"does that answer your question"

Ross pulled me over and kissed me softly and moved away

"don't worrie he wants you in his life feel happy" 

2 hours later we got there I staired at Ross in shocked the house was huged 30 familys could of lived in it.

"What the hell his house is huge babe can I move in with you and your dad" 

"hahaha no if i dont want to live here why should you"

I kissed Ross goodbye and sighed whiling the car. I walked to the front door I knocked the door and waved Ross goodbye. then yep you dream come true proble he answerd.

"hey Zoe you look beautiful your all grown up"

He opened his arms for a hug I pushed him away and walked in.

"wheres my room im tired"

"oh ill get Niall to show you. NIALL COME HERE AND SHOW ZOE WHERE HER ROOM IS" 

well if you guessed Niall came running in laughing i staired as my father and him pissed themselfs  then finally he showed me to my room.

"hey im N"

I slamed the room before her could say anything els i thrown my stuff around my room put my posters up. Out my music on (I listen to rock and rap something my dad can't do) I made myself at home and it didnt feel the same no granny no granda no Ross hugging me just me and people I will always HATE.