Chapter 5 My Mate's The Alpha's son?!

Chapter 5 is out, now with more drama!
Vote, Comment, Fan.
(Picture of Skyler)
-Angel

Before he could answer the alpha came up to me, "you must be Alexander, i'm Alpha Mark, let me introduce you to my family. This is my wife Clarissa, my daugher Dezerie, and my son Skyler," he pointed at my mate, skyler, oh boy, literally boy, my mate's a guy?!?! The alpha then addressed him family "Everyone please welcome our newest member of the pack, Alexander."

I just stared at skyler not really paying attention to anyone else. He had finally looked up at me, sweet baby jesus I could look at those crystal blue eyes all day and never get tired of it, he was gorgeous, 'but i'm not gay, I can't be' I was thinking, my brain was all fuzzy, and my wolf screaming didn't help. I noticed that when skyler looked at me his breath hitched; does he know we're mates? I wonder how old he is. I smiled at everyone, trying to be discreet about boreing my eyes into Skyler's soul to figure him out.

It was now time to sit and order, and just my luck, I was placed next to him. Skyler seemed a bit shy so I tryed to start up a bit of a conversation, " Hi, Skyler right?"
he nodded yes, and looked up at me from under his bangs. "I like your hair, it's my favorite colors." he pointed at my red and black locks. His voice was so intoxicating, I didn't know what to do.

"How old are you?" i asked him.

"You wanna know if i'm old enough to know that you're my mate, i'm 16, I could smell you when you walked in, I knew right away." he replied shyly.

"Oh okay. Guess that answers my questions." I sat back as the waiter brought in our food, everyone mostly ate in silence with the exception of a few little side conversations.

Skyler had asked his dad to talk in private so they went outside to chat, probably about us being mates. I wasn't quite sure what the customs were for this pack but I knew they had to be slightly different than my last pack's. Skyler and his father came back after a few minutes. I stood up to let him back to his seat, seeing as he was in the middle, and while he slid past me our arms brushed causing small shocks to reverberate throughout my body. I saw his small frame shiver, and my wolf growled, wanting more physical contact. I didn't want it. I had difficulty restraining my wolf from jumping on him, I was not gay, I didn't want to be with a guy, I couldn't be. The waiter had brought in tea for our meal, so I went to grab the sugar, and at the same moment, skyler reached for it too, our hands brushed against each other's. I couldn't handle it anymore, I stood up as fast as I could and darted out of the restaurant saying i didn't feel good.

I have great memory when it comes to location so I was going home, half way back to my house I got a phone call from my dad asking what the deal was, I just told him I would talk to him when he got home. I walked the last block to my house then went inside, I was all but thrown back by the force of the pups jumping on me. Recovering from the impact, I walked to my bedroom and just sat there, 'i'll just stay away from him that should be fine, right? Yeah it will go away if I just leave it be.' I thought.

It's short but it's something. Don't forget to vote!