Coming Out

It's been a week since the attack. They didn't even try to a attack again even though I'm sure they'd win. I guess they're afraid of me and my super bossiness. Heh heh. No?

A lot of people heard about what happened over here. And I have no idea how much they know but I'm too scared to even look. My phone has been blowing up with people asking me what's happening and I can't just give them the answer. It would break their hearts and probably mine too.

I've replied to several people already. In fact a lot of them suspect that I'm already an alien. But I've completely ignored those people in order to not raise suspicion.

One person commented on my profile 'I'm going to get to the bottom of this whole ordeal, Jack. You can't hide from me.' And I replied back to them, 'I wasn't hiding and never will.' I hope that makes them stop nagging me.

I haven't slept in days. This is really taking a toll on my body and I can no longer summon Sam. He's tucked away inside my chest. Hopefully he's warm and happy in there. And I wonder what would happen if everyone who watches me saw him. I bet half of them will love him and the other half will be weirded out by oft for a while.

Olive gave me a room in the base where I could sleep. Although I didn't exactly like the set-up of it, it would have to do for the time being. Once I figure out a way to hide myself completely from everyone, I'll be able to get out of here. Then I can go back to my apartment. Start making videos again. Maybe even come out to my viewers.

"Sean? Are you even listening?" Olive was snapping her fingers in front of my face to get my attention. I snapped back into reality as she smacked my face.

"Ow! Mother- FUCKER! That hurt!" Her eyes were serious. I immediately stopped and focused on what she was trying to explain to me. I'm glad she didn't John CENA my ass. Knowing her, she would if she got a chance.

"Are you listening?" I nodded as I started to fiddle with my fingers in my lap. "Mark is designing a suit for himself so that he can fight along side you. If it ever comes to that. He wants you to help him build it with Mason and his crew. It needs to be done by the time we get another transmission if there is going to be another one." I nodded. I can't believe Mark wants to fight. It's not like this is a video game. You can't just revive yourself after your dead. I hope he knows that.

"What do you want me to do?" She stared at me, obviously thinking over what she wants to say.

"You've got to inform the world."

"B-bu-but I thought you said that-"

"No buts, Sean! It's come time for this. The world needs to know what's happening. The U.K. Already gave you authority to tell them."

"Why do I have to be the one?" I was ready to tell a week ago. But now I'm not sure I can.

"Because you're probably the only one who can give people hope. And they trust you. And we already retrieved your things from Ireland. They're setting it all up in your room for you." My hands were shaking. Now that I can spill, I'm not sure I can. I don't know.

"Ok. I'll do it. For them." I got up from my seat and hurried back to my room. The door slid open and I was greeted to my room with everything from my apartment. Even my bed. "Ok. Jackaboy. Time to get busy."

~•~•~•~

"Wapish! TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES! My name is Jacksepticeye and I have a confession to make. I- I am... not from here. I come from Bausotronio. And yes I know that you all know what that is. The thing is that I didn't know until very recently that I wasn't of this world. My nights were filled with dreams that seemed all to real and my body begun to hurt because the real me was trying to come out. And the real me looks like..." I stood up and let my tail fall down in back of me and I practically tore my hat off. "This." I took in several deep breaths before sitting back down again. "Now I know all this seems fake but I assure you that it's not. Okay? Now that that's out of the way, i can inform you of what I'm doing. I  am trying to find a way to defeat an unknown race of monstrous dog like creatures that destroyed my planet and now want to destroy yours." A tear slipped down my face. I can't believe I'm doing this. "I- I... I want you all to know that I love you guys so much. Just knowing that you'll be on the side of my screen laughing or crying along with me... gives me the energy to get up in the morning and face the day. I hope you all forgive me for keeping all this a secret for almost two weeks now but I couldn't t- tell you." I broke down right there. My body shook and I turned off my camera. I didn't even bother with editing. I just uploaded it right then and there.

People are going to freak out. I know it.