Chapter 8

Giovanni POV
I pulled into the drive way, man was I glad to be home. Gigi rushed out the car to open the door. Who should I talk to first, hmmm it would be much easier to just threaten Isaiah to stay away from my twin, than actually get Gigi all worked up. "Gio, you coming bro!?!", Nick said as he climbed out the car. "Yeah, I was deep just in thought." I looked around for Isaiah. He must have already went inside. I walked inside heading for my room when I saw Isaiah whispering to Gi and handing her something. I couldnt see what it was without them seeing me. I walked closer and cleared my throat. "What's going on here?" Nothing! They both said in unison. "Yeah...that was very convincing." I lead the guys to my room giving Isaiah a death glare.

Giannah POV
Ugh! I swear Gio is so protective....... But somehow I worked up enough courage to ask Isaiah for his number and even more surprising he laughed and gave it to me. If this his real number thst is. Bow! Ouch I walked straight into my door not paying attention. I grabbed my phone and thought about texting Dessy. I mean her and Isaiah are actually over and he pays her lil to no attention. We just made up from a fight that was about a secret, best is to tell her.

To: Dessy
Girrrrrrrlllll, Isaiah gave me them digits but, Im scared its not really him so can you tell me if it is? The number is 813-475-8627..

The word sent flashed across my screen.

20 minutes.....40 minutes passed still no reply from Dessy.

Could she really be upset about this she said it herself Isaiah didnt want to be with her. He didn't want to even admit they were seeing each other.
Maybe I should just call her.
I pressed the small green icon by her name, and held the phone to my ear.
Ringing..ringing....no answer. Fine.
I decided to verify the number myself.
I dialed 813-475-8627.....Ringing....Ringing...No answer. The default voicemail began to play then it was followed by a loud beep. "Hey this is Giannah, I'm looking for Isaiah...Im sorry if this is the wrong number." I hung up and just stared at the ceiling. Who am I kidding if I had a choice between Dessy and Piglet...I would choose Dessy too.