Chapter 6

Isaiah's POV

Piglet fell! Her face was priceless, um I mean Gia...Man I gotta stop calling her that.. She actually looked hella cute blushing like a little red cherry tomato. Oof! I was knocked back into reality, by Nick, I forgot all about being in the middle of practice. How could someone like Giannah have my head so lost just by blushing. Something is not right about that and I have to fix it now. I continued practice without any invasions of Gigi in my thoughts.

* Back to the Parking Lot*
Dessy's POV

I have to let her know that I was truly sorry, hopfull she wont throw away years of frindshp and sisterhood over a lowsly fight. I didnt mean anything I said. I slowly gazed up at Giannah watching her walk over here. With each footstep she made my heart pound harder and harder. I had to tell her the truth as soon as she made it into a hearing distance. I paniced "I slept with Isaiah over the summer, and we broke up because I wanted to go public and he didn't. And last night he had me feeling some type of way when we were texting....  Gia looked as if she just got hit by a train. Her mouth slowly opens, as if she was thinking very carefully on  what she wanted to say, "You were texting Isaiah last night?!, Did you not see what he commented on instagram.... I interupted her right there, "Isaiah was the one to tell Nick to take it down, and that was after I grilled him on it." "Thats why I texted him in the first place!!" She rolled her eyes..."whatever so you slept with him???..." My eyes glisten, Im outed now.."Yes and Dont give me the high school boys are dogs speech because I think I know it by heart, and Im sorry because my guilt from making bad decisions shouldn't make me lash out at you." " I am truly sorry Gia, please forgive me." Giannah wrapped her arms around me, "I accept your apology." She giggled, "Girl you would never guess what just happened to me on the football field soooooo, adorable dumb was getting all sweaty and he took off his jersey. I mean I think I drooled from staring so hard, then my worst nightmare happened Isaiah caught me staring and I was so mortified that I grabed Gio's keys and tried t pace off the field but I ended up falling infront of the whole football team and the band."

Gia, looked at me smiling and blushing....I couldn't help but burst out with laughter "Ha Ha hahahahahahaha." "OMG!, Gi are you alright." "Yeah, I'm fine but I think my confidence just dropped to like a negative 4." Out the cornor of my eye, I saw Gio and the gang walking toward the car. "Well, I'm glad your good, because here comes your twin and adorable dumb and sexy dumber." It felt good to be back on good terms with Gia.

Author's Note

Is this reunited friendship shortlived....because it looks as if Isaiah is crushing on Gia and doesnt really mind her checking him out.

Will Dessy give up hope on Isaiah, or look else where for what he cant provide...I guess we'll find out in the next chapter
STAY TUNED!!