Chapter 9

Destiny's POV
I stared at my phone screen, I could not believe my own best friend has decided to betray me. Every proper girl knows when their friends say they're over a guy that they don't mean it. Even if I was over him a real friend would remember girl code and not like my ex.
First she judged me on having sex with him and now she likes him, it's not fair. I know exactly how to fix her of this before it even starts.
To: Giannah
      No, that's not his number. I'm sorry              
sweetheart.
I lied.
I quickly opened up the incoming message to see the response of my fake friend.
From: Giannah
    Oh, I knew it was too good to be true. He would never go from someone like   you to someone like me.

I suddenly was overwhelmed with guilt and worry. What Isaiah truly likes her and he responds to her and she will find out I am lying to her. I just realized Gigi wasn't the fake friend, I am.

*Next Morning*
Isaiah's POV
I spent the whole night worrying about how Gigi felt. I couldn't return her phone call while being with her twin the whole night. If Gio found out he would totally end me. I decided to sneak off the bathroom and finally return the call. I tip toed swiftly to the bathroom, I pressed the phone icon and redialed the unsaved number.
"Hello?.... "
I heard Gigi on the other end of the line. She sounded so sleepy and sweet.
"Isaiah, Is that you?....."
I hadn't said hello back, I was so distracted be her voice.
     "Hey, Gigi.....I'm sorry, I got your message last night but I couldn't sneak away from your twin and Nick to call you back. You know they would be suspicious of me sneaking off the call some bitch." 
I thought about what I just said. I know Gigi would not appreciate my names for girls. I think I might have some work to do if I'm ever going to be good enough for her.
"It's okay, I guess I'm just happy this is your real number", She paused as if she was scared to tell me something. "Dessy told me it wasn't." Destiny did what?!? Was she really this selfish to sabotage something between me and Gia before it even started. She continued to talk, it seem like she didn't want to dwell on the subject.
"I know Gio would kill you dead if he knew you were even speaking to me right now." She said with a slight giggle as if she could imagine it now.
"Yeah, he definitely would pulverize me if he knew..So I better go and...Gia, I didn't mean to refer to you as a bitch. I'll see you later ok."
I pressed the big read end button
I can't believe Destiny is so jealous that she would like to her best friend, she literally could have any guy she wanted why would she care who I talked to.