Chapter 3

Isaiah POV

"Oh my god!" I haven't laughed like that in years. ""What are you laughing at?," said Giovanni. "nothing," I quickly replied sliding my phone is my pocket. Gio would have ended the fun before it even began if I showed him. Gio glanced at me, a notification appeared on Giovanni's phone. whew I was just saved by the bell. "Oh hell naw!" Gio shouted his face begin to get redder every second, "bruh wassup?" I guess I spoke too soon. "what happen?," I asked. I looked at his phone, and Destiny had tagged him in the photo of Giannah. Man, I don't know how Nick going to get out of this one, I mean Gio looked like he was ready to beat everyone who liked the photo ass. "look if Gia didn't see it there's no harm no foul, and Nick ain't even worth losing your scholarship over." "And what if Gigi did see it, I know and you know if Dessy saw it, Gi definitely had to see it." I processed the thought, if Gia saw it I know she would be hurt. "Ok, aight I'll tell Nick to take it down and you go check on your twin bruh." He grabbed his keys and his jacket and hastily walked out the room. I guess he ain't see what I wrote. I opened Instagram and quickly deleted my comment, hopefully, Gia ain't see it either. I texted Nick. "yo Nick take that stuff down about Giannah, before Gi end up putting you in a body bag." "why you always sticking up for her?, you the one who calling her miss piggy." "it doesn't matter".... I typed it doesn't matter but truthfully I don't know why all of sudden I was thinking Gia feelings maybe I'm just finally maturing. My phone vibrated mid thought, I sighed know Nick ain't taking it down without a better reason, but when I looked at my phone it was from a number I didn't recognize the text read, "I thought you were different, your just like your immature friends only seeing girls like a piece of meat and if they don't match your ideal girl you poke fun at her. you guys call Giannah weird for not talking a lot but you bully her all the time."
There is only one person who felt that way about Gia, that wasn't her blood but might as well be it had to be Destiny. "You got a new phone Dessy or nah? Yo number ain't showing up." "Nah, you deleted me after we slept together remember?" Oh man, I forgot all about that. I still got her panties under my bed. I texted her back, "If you remember it must have been good huh?" I licked my lips. "You such a perv, but that ain't the point you keep making fun of my friend and I don't appreciate that for real." At Least she stood up for her girl most hoes would have forgot all about Giannah if I bought up sex. "aight you can stop giving me the third degree, I already texted Nick to take it down." "Good, and btw it was pretty good." "Haha. :3" I bit down on my lip waiting on her response. I gave her an kissing emoji knowing good and well we ain't together. Destiny might chew me out for doing her like that, but the fact of the matter is breaking up was on her. She wanted to go public with our relationship but my homies would be down my throat about me being tied down to someone who wasn't a hoe. If I ever told anyone they would think a boy went soft. so I just ended it. She can think it was about the sex all she want, but she know I liked her for real.

Dessy POV
I missed being with Isaiah, but I don't know if I want to be hurt again. He let me think everything with us was ok after we slept together, then just dumped me. I was so hurt and felt so played, I didn't even tell Giannah. I stared at the message again doing a little dance with my thumbs before replying "Goodnight Matthews! :3"
Maybe it meant nothing so I just gave him the emoji back. I rolled over in my bed, and dreamed about me and Isaiah dating and finally going public. Giannah would be hella pissed if I ain't tell her before we do. So I'm going to tell her everything tomorrow.