Chapter 5: Harry

Harry's POV 

"Boo!" Jay screamed as she jumped into my arms. I let a deep chuckle out as I took in her appearance. Her chestnut hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing one if Liam's white v-necks and a maroon pair of pj pants. "Good morning love" I said as she pulled out of my embrace and padded to the kitchen throwing a smile over her shoulder. I followed her as she began to steep tea and pull out the waffle maker. "So how are things Jay."I asked realising I hadn't seen her in such a long time. We text and keep in touch and all that but I missed hanging out with her. Ever since she started dating Liam our relationship changed. Liam didn't like the way we interacted and how Jaylin told me everything and only told Liam certain things. I mean he is my best mate but he sure was over protective of Jay and very possessive.  

I was snapped back to reality when Jaylin covered my eyes with her small soft hands. "You know haz, it's rude to ask a question and not listen to the answer" she whispered in my ear. I laughed and I simply replied "I was day dreaming about kidnapping you from Liam and making you my own" this time she laughed her musical laugh as she playfully hit my arm. "Where is he by the way?" I asked noticing I hadn't seen Liam yet this morning. Just then Liam entered the kitchen wearing only a towel and his hair still quite wet.  

-Liam's POV- 

I walk into the kitchen knowing Harry is going to be there, I had heard Jaylin yelling his nickname while I was in the shower. This being the reason why I hurried to get out of the shower and to Jay. It's not that I don't trust them, I just don't agree with how close they are. Lets just say Harry and Jaylin are as close and comfortable as Harry and Louis are maybe even more so. I guess I'm just jealous of what they share, jealous that Harry probably knows my girlfriend better than me. Also I was upset that Jaylin couldn't open up to me the way she has with Harry. It hurts my heart and Harry tells me to be patient and she will but I hate knowing he knows her better and that she lets him in. I know she loves me and I know she loves Harry but in a different way, I'm just jealous.  

My thoughts are interrupted by Jaylins sweet laugh. I walk over to where she is making waffles and tea and kiss her shoulder. All the time hoping to make Harry a little jealous. "Morning Harry and to who do we owe the honour of having you this morning?" I ask a little harshly. Before Harry could answer however Jaylin spoke up "well me Liam, I thought that Harry and I could have a day to ourselves. I haven't seen my boo for a long time." I clenched my jaw as Harry nodded " A Harry and Jaylin day" a cheeky smile was plastered to his face as Jay set a plate of waffles and tea in front of him. " What about are interviews?" I said a little to happy thinking I found an excuse to stop their day out. "We can go after" Jaylin simply answered. That was that. Jaylin was going to leave for the day to be with Harry an I was pissed.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE  

Hello darlings sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had detention and my family was in town. Also I was waiting to see some comments and votes. Well that didn't happen :/ sadly but I'm going to keep writing. So please. COMMENT, VOTE, ADD, READ AND FAN!!! also SPREAD THE NEWS please :) get more people to READ! also I am going to start doing dedications:)  

Follow me: 

Tumblr 

www.djpayneinthehazza.tumblr.com 

www.lidybug.tumblr.com 

Twitter 

@lidybug17 

Thanks darlings :) next update this weekend !!!!