Chapter 8: Day out with Harry

JAYLIN'S POV:

I cried quietly on Harry's shoulder as he carried me to the cars waiting out back of the studio. I just couldn't believe that Liam would act so horrible to me. That he would think so low of me to use me the way he did.

Harry tried calming me down by rubbing circles in my back and whispering "shush, love it okay. I'm here." His words although trying to help,made me cry harder. This shouldn't be Harry's job it should be my boyfriends especially seeing as he is the reason for my tears.
"I-I'm sorry Harry" I finally muffled into his broad shoulder. By now we were standing beside one of the range rover we had come in. "Jay, don't you ever be sorry for his actions. I will always be here for you, I love you Jaylin." I just hugged him as tight as I could. My arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. "I love you Harry" he pulled away, a smile on his beautiful pink lips and his green eyes bright. "Well love how about we go mini golfing and then grab a bite to eat" I nodded my head eagerly and released Harry from my hug.

HARRY'S POV:

After cheering up Jaylin I decided we should go out and have some fun. I'm still not entirely sure what happened between her and Liam. All I know is that he messed up bad. As if on cue my iPhone started playing the batman theme song meaning it was Liam. I looked over to Jaylin before answering she had pulled her lip between her teeth. I grabbed her hand and interlocked our hands.

"Harry I think we should talk about Jaylin not today but soon." Liam's voice was cold and stern.

"Yeah sure mate, how about when we get home next week?" I tried to say it as cooly as I could so Jaylin wouldn't think anything of our conversation.

"Fine, tell Jay I am going out and I'll see her later also that I love her." And with that the line went dead.

"What did he say?" Jaylin asked quietly.

I squeezed her hand. " he will be home later and he loves you" she nodded slowly as her eyes looked dazed. I kissed her hand and she smiled at me. I can only imagine how tired and stressed out she must be.

"Hey Jay, how about we just go for a walk around the park?"

"That sounds good to me" she smiled at me.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AT THE PARK

HARRY'S POV:

When we go to the park we locked arms an started to walk around the pond. It was silent as we walked. Not a bad silence a comfortable one. I looked her over she was wearing a batman tank top and jean shorts that were just the right length and her chestnut hair was down and wavy.

"Jay what did you want to talk about this morning?" I asked suddenly remembering she wanted to talk.

"Oh, that" she said her green eyes finding the ground more interesting. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards a bench not to far away. We sat side by side and I kept my arm around her waist.

"What's wrong love?" I asked worried by her reaction to my question.

" I- I had The nightmare again." She replied her bottom lip quavering.

"Jay, it's going to be okay. Cole- I mean he can't hurt you anymore. He is in jail and me and the boys will protect you. Your safe, I promise." I spoke pulling her closer to me as her tears started to spill over.

"Harry how are you all supposed to be able to protect me if only you know about the whole situation? And I just feel scared like I feel like something bad is coming and it scares me! And I can't tell the one person I want and need to tell. Liam." Her voice got louder by the end and she was now fully crying.

"Shush love, we can tell him together, okay? As for the rest of the boys they don't need a crazy man to be the reason why they want to to protect you. They want to protect you because they love you. Because Liam loves you. Now come love let's get you back to your room so you can rest." She nodded and wiped the last of her tears away.

"Want a piggy back ride?" I asked knowing it would make her smile.

"Yes" she smiled her beautiful smile and I crouched down so she could get on.

JAYLIN'SPOV:

I woke up to Harry carrying me into my room . I must have fallen asleep on the ride. I pretended to stay asleep so Harry can tuck me in and be on his way. He slowly pulls the white covers and sheets back and gently lays me down. He pulls the sheets up to my chin. Then lays a kiss on my forehead. " I love you Jay" he whispers before leaving.

After I'm sure he is gone I turn the bedside lamp on and go to grab my phone from my purse. I check to see if I have any messages from Liam.

3 new messages.

LIAM: Jay I'm so sorry for what I did. I'll be home late. Don't wait up for me. I love you beautiful. Sent at 1:00 pm

LIAM: Babe please text me back. I'm sorry. Please. Sent at 3:00 pm

NIALLER: Hey Jay please talk to Liam tomorrow morning. He didn't mean to hurt you and he is all torn up. Please. Also love you girly :) Sent at 7:00 pm

I looked at the clock it was now 10:00 and Liam still was back. I figure he went out with the lads and will be home late and wasted. I frown at the thought of my handsome boyfriend coming in at 2 in the morning reeking of club and alcohol. I sigh and decided there is nothing I can do and I have already had a really long day. I throw off my shorts and shirt and find one of Liam's large white v-necks and crawl back into bed. Into a well rested sleep or I thought at the time.

--------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE :)

Hiya guys :) here's the chapter. I tried to make it a little longer. Tell me what you think. Please comment and vote and save in your library. Remember the more read comments and votes the faster I update!! Also loves I'm SEEING THE BOYS IN 3 DAYS!!! Yay!! That being said I will not update for a week. Sorry darlings but thanks so much for sticking with me. MUCH LOVE AND THANKS. LILY Xx