Chapter 10: Lovely Ideas

JAYLIN'S POV:

I roll over and reach out for Liam but I am greeted with cold vacant sheets. I sigh pulling his pillow to my chest, I totally spaced that he and Niall and Zayn had a radio interview this morning at 8. I roll over and see it is only 9 ' o clock meaning he wont be home for another hour or so. I slowly crawl out of bed and grab a pair of fuzzy socks and my favorite gray sweats and one of Liam's half long sleeved shirts. While I wait for the shower to get warm I notice that the hickey Liam gave me is less purple and is starting fade, I also notice two new bruises on my hips from Liam's harsh grip last night. While in the shower I think about the day before and how I had finally told Liam, that I love him. I smile remembering his touch and smile when I told him. I am in such a good mood that I don't think anything could ruin it, I hum little things while I finish up drying off. In the middle of getting dressed there is a knock on the hotel door. After I am fully dressed, I open the door to find Harry with a blanket in one hand and his favorite movie " Love Actually " in the other.

" Well good morning Harold and may I ask what you want?" I ask with a smile. Harry smiled his dimples making an appearance.

" Well my lovely Jaylin I have come to cuddle and enjoy a movie with my best friend on a blustery snowy day" I laughed pulling him in and dragging him with me to the window. Sure enough when I pull the curtain open the city is blanketed in snow and its still falling quite hard. I feel Harry wrap his arms around me and I lean into him.

" Okay Harold, I would love to watch a movie and cuddle with you. Under two conditions" I turn to see his eyebrows furrow and a confused look cloud his emerald eyes.

" 1. You make Hot Cocoa and 2. You blow dry my hair" He laughs before grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom, where he begins to blow dry my hair. When he finishes that he starts to boil the water and set up the living room area of the hotel.

" So Jay how was your make up sex?" Harry asks while we get comfy on the couch and wait for the commercials to run through.

" HARRY!" I shout my cheeks turning a awful shade of pink.

" What? It's not like I couldn't tell, your in much a happier mood then normally." He smiles as I slap his arm smiling a bit too.

" Well for your information it was great and actually we both said it." I answered getting quiet at the end. Harry stops smiling and looks at me really serious all of a sudden.

" You both exchanged " I love you's" ? When are you going to fully open up to him? Jay, this is important, you need to tell him if you really do love him. It's time too." I sigh meeting his eyes and knowing all to well he is very right.

" Yes we did, and I do really love him Harry, so much it's ridiculous. I was planning on doing it together if you didn't mind. It would help if you were there. I was planning on doing it after you guys had your talk this weekend when we are all home." Harry nods and smiles once again.

" Okay, no more talk lets watch this movie." I smiled and curled into Harry.

I don't exactly remember when but somewhere in the middle of the movie, I heard Harry's soft snores and I fell asleep not much later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIAM'S POV:

I wake up due to my awful alarm ripping me from my sleep. I grunt sitting up in bed and shutting the horrid thing off. I look beside me at Jaylin whose hair is in every which directions and her lips are a shade darker and swollen due to last night activities. I smile remembering every touch and the sound of my name falling from her beautiufl lips. I kissed her temple before slowly slipping out of the warm bed. After picking up the clothes thrown on the ground and taking a shower, I get a phone call. Luckily my phone was on silent, I answer it and hear Louis's loud snores in the background letting me know it is Niall calling.

" Hey mate I am calling to let you know it's snowing, so just come in some comfy clothes Lou is bringing are actual clothes to the show. " He says in his deep morning Irish accent.

" Thanks Ni, see you in a bit." I say as I pull out a black Adidas sweater and some black sweats and a navy blue beanie. I kiss Jay on her forehead before heading out to meet Niall and Zayn.

--- AT THE RADIO SHOW---

By the time we make it to the radio show, we are all hurried to Lou to change and get ready. As I am changing I totally forget about Jaylin's nail marks on my back and her mark on my collar bone just bellow my birthmark, so when Niall yells out "Get Some" and Zayn wolf whistles I am completely caught off guard.

" Some make up sex that was, huh mate?" Zayn snickers

" Gah, shut up" I blush quickly throwing the shirt Lou gave me on.

" Actually guys, we both exchanged 'I love you's' last night and I have an idea." I say after Zayn is dressed and Niall is too.

" Well what is it?" Niall asks looking at me and Zayn.

" I want to get her a promise ring and make it this huge surprise." I say feeling really confident in my idea. It will bring us closer and also make her mine and no one else.

" Right on mate, I'll help you" Niall says patting me on the back.

" I don't know mate, is'nt this all a bit quick? Plus don't you think you should wait till she fully opens up to you and the whole Harry thing is settled?I mean Harry is her best friend and you and I both know, that that isn't changing any time soon."

I meet Zayn's eyes and I know he is right but I can't wait. I feel like it is the right time, I know I love her with every fiber of my being and I know she loves me with every fiber in her being and that in time she will open up. I also know that Harry is her best friend and that I am going to have to accept that he means a lot to her and that they need their time like we need our time. I sigh running my hands through my hair trying to find a way to explain this too the guys. Then before I know it both Zayn and Niall say " Wow"

" What?" I ask clearly confused.

" You just said that all out loud Liam, and if that's how you really feel, Niall and I would love to help you." Zayn says with a huge smile on his face. So it's settled we are going to surprise Jaylin and I am going to give her a promise ring. I am so excited that I don't think anything could bring me down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE :

Hey lovies!!! I am so sorry it took so long to update, I feel so awful. Thanks for sticking with me and Jaylin and Liam! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! LIKE A LOT!! I am hoping to update much more and thats a promise! at least every weekend to every other weekend! Please comment and vote and share "Deadly Secrets" with your friends, it would be greatly appreciated! I LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS AND REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR TUMBLR!

Djpayneinthehazza.tumblr.com

lidybug.tumblr.com

@lidybug17

OKAY LOVES IMA GO!!! LOVE YOU LOTS AND DONT BE STRANGERS !!!PS CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC CALLED ROOM 130!!!! It's a Niall fanfic!!!!