chapter 3: I'll always be here for you

Liam's POV

I woke up to the sound of Jaylin screaming and whimpering, I immediately looked down towards her usual place in my arms, and was surprised to find that she wasn't there. I quickly sat up and found her on the other side of the bed, her face was red and puffy and her screams were lowering in volume. I scooted over to where she was and brought her to my naked chest and tried to wake her from her nightmare. "Jay, babe wake up. " I shook her gently then suddenly she woke with a gasp and she clinged to me for dear life her tears returning and falling down my shoulders. "Liam I--I" she tried to talk between her tears. "shhh, jay it's okay." We sat like that for awhile, her in my lap her head in the crook of my neck and me rubbing circles on her back. Finally as she began to relax I pulled away " Jay are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" she looked up to meet my eyes, her face returning to it's usual color. " I just had a nightmare, I was all alone and I was scared I had lost you" she almost whispered. I smiled, she looked so little and cute with her hair in a bun sitting with her knees to her chin, her green eyes vivid due to her tears. "Jay love, I'll always be here for you, I'm not going anywhere you're mine babe." I whispered in her ear before I crashed my lips on hers.

Jaylin's POV

" You're mine babe" Liam whispered in my ear before crashing his lips on mine. I shivered at his words, I was Liam's and he was mine. I had no doubt in my mind that Liam would go to the moon and back for me, Liam would probably kill for me if it came to it. Yet here I sat not able to fully let him in because I couldn't.  I needed to talk to Harry, he is the only one who knows and can help fully. 

Liam grunted bringing my attention back to what was happening, Liam had kissed me and I was so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't kissed back and he was getting upset. I smiled as I kissed him back and wove my hands into his light brown hair that was finally growing back enough for me to be able to do so.  Liam was lightly biting my bottom lip asking for more access, I decided to tease him a bit and not give in so quickly, when he groaned " Jay " he practically growled as he reached for the back of my head. He tangled his hand into the back of my hair and pulled lightly. I let out a moan and he took the advantage, our tongues battling for dominance. Liam pulled up for air and I looked up to meet his brown eyes which were darker with lust.

Liam's POV

I grunted trying to get Jaylin to respond and suddenly I felt her kiss me back it was passionate yet soft and it was nice at first, but then I got an aching feeling in the pit of my stomach, I wanted more. I bit at Jay's lower lip trying to deepen the kiss and get things going but she refused and that just made me angry, she was mine and should respect my needs and right now I needed her. So I simply used one of her turn on spots and it worked. I pulled away for air and met Jaylin's sea green eyes, her breathing was heavy and she was biting her lower lip. I smirked at her before gently pushing her down on the bed and straddling her. I came down for a quick kiss and she kissed me back this time allowing me access to her mouth. I pulled away and started to thumb at her pj shorts.

Jaylin's POV

I could feel Liam's erection as he straddled me and I couldn't lie I was really turned on, but I didn't want to have sex with him, it felt to wrong. I know everything about Liam, I know all his secrets and flaws, I know the things that make him tick, I know he is true and honest. I didn't deserve him, It made me sick that I couldn't tell him everything, that I couldn't be as true or honest, and I am sure it has killed him too, though he has never said anything. All of a sudden my thoughts are interrupted as Liam thumbs my pj shorts. As much as I wanted him I felt unfaithful and not worthy. I sat up and kissed him, before I pulled away. " Jay, whats wrong?" Liam asked through deep breaths. I looked at him and winked and whispered " Not now Liam, later" He sighed but let it go as he got back under the duvet with me and pulled me into his dewy naked chest. I fell back to sleep filled with guilt  but also filled with comfort and love.

Liam's POV

Jaylin had fallen asleep quite fast and I had to admit I was tired too and I had to get up for an interview tomorrow so maybe it was good we didn't have sex tonight. I sighed as I watched her sleep, her chest lifting and falling in a nice slow rhythm. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she murmured my name. I smiled Jaylin was mine and no one else's, and no one was ever going to change that even her best friend and one of my best mates Harry. He was flirtatious but if he he looked or even touched her wrong I would hurt him, she was mine. I don't want to sound crazy but I just want to protect her, she is so little and fragile she has never experienced some of life's crazy  happenings and I wanted to keep her safe from it all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

little does he know hahah.  Anyways hiya guys let me know what you think and keep reading :) thanks darlings

-- lily xx