Chapter 4: Morning

JAYLINS POV: 

I woke up due to the crack in the curtains allowing a sliver of bright light to find my eyes. I groaned and turned into Liam's chest, I smiled listening to his soft snores. I traced his jaw and his lips while I thought about how without Harry I would have never met Liam.  

FLASHBACK:  

"Jay love calm down" Harry whispered in my ear as we sat on the couch waiting for Liam to pick me up. " you look beautiful, you're going to take his breath away" he said with a smile. I let out a small giggle. I loved Harry, he was the first person I let into my life and told everything too. Harry was like a brother to me, he helped me figure out London and he introduced me to the other lads. He also set up this date for me. I shared everything with Harry, my flat, my secrets, my feelings and my Nutella and that's big for me! I never share my Nutella unless I know you are worthy of it.  

A knock at the door pulled me from my thoughts. I gasped "Harry, I can't do this!" He grabbed me in a hug. "You can do this bug, you will eventually learn to let him in. I'll be with you every step of the way. I promise" he said reassuringly. " Harry what if I can't? What if I can't answer a question? What if I cry?" " shush love, you can do this. I know you can. Just change the subject and smile. Mkay love, he is waiting" Harry said. I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror once more. I looked great Harry was right. The little dark green dress stopped above my knee and my hair fell in light waves. I looked to Harry blowing him a kiss and opened the door to Liam.  

END 

Liam cleared his throat and I looked up to be met by his brown eyes. "Morning love" he said in his gruff morning voice. I smiled still tracing his jaw and feeling his stubble "morning libear" I said gently kissing his chin. He laughed kissing my forehead. "Well babe I need to get ready, I have an interview at 9" I sighed but nodded "I'll make breakfast while you shower" I went to get out of the bed when I felt his arms snake around my waist and bring me back to him. "I know your upset but Ill make it up to later" he whispered in my ear and kissed my Neck softly before pushing me on my way an giving my butt a small slap. I yelped but giggled.  

It still stuns me how big the hotels these guys get are. I mean our room has a living room a kitchen and a bedroom! Like wow! I'm so use to just having a tea/coffee area and a bed and a T.V . I get busy making waffles for breakfast when I hear a knock on our door. I wipe my hands on a towel before going to answer it. I look through the peep hole to make sure it's not any fans. I am surprisingly greeted by a familiar mop of curls and a dimpled smile. "Boo!!!" I yell out throwing the door open.

---------------------------------------------------- 

HELLO DARLINGS !!! I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATE :( I really am but I've had a lot going on lately. I had to girl the doctor because I had a really bad panic attack. We found out it was because I was stressed out. Then on top of all of this I lost my best friend and this guy I was talking too. :( I've just been kind of down and I feel like I have no one. I just didn't have time to write until today. But good news I have next week off, so I'll be able to update again! Welp darlings I love you an I'm very sorry!! Please READ, COMMENT AND GET MORE READERS.  

SORRY LOVES KEEP READING