Chapter 6: Interview

-LIAM'S POV-  

We were halfway through the interview and I hadn't really been myself since we arrived at the studio.My mind was still reeling, thinking of ways to get Jay to stay with me and not go and hang out with Harry. I was in the middle of thinking about a whole scenario where I pretend to be sick and guilt her into coming back to the hotel with me when I felt Zayn shake my shoulder. I shook my head and mouthed "what?" He tilted his chin toward the interviewer who must have asked me a question, startled I met the interviewers eyes " Um, sorry what did you ask?" The interviewer laughed toward the audience before returning his patronizing gaze towards me. "I asked about your love life, seeing as when I asked who was taken you and Harry and Niall were the only ones not to raise your hands" I couldn't believe I was so focused on Jay that I had zoned out so bad. " Oh no sorry ladies" I gave a small smile " I am taken by one of the most amazing and beautiful ladies I have ever met." I finished and smiled towards the audience. Harry laughed before adding " Let me tell you ladies he is quite attached and she, excuse me, Jaylin is quite a young lady, infact why don't we get her out here!" Harry's voice boomed as he got up and walked toward the side where she watched. He grabbed her hand after a little argument and brought her on stage. She waved and smiled but the smile didn't reach her eyes and I could tell by the way she clutched Harry's hand she was nervous as hell.  

-JAYLIN'S POV-  

I was so mad at Harry, he knows how nervous I get in front of tons of people and I wasnt even dressed for this! I couldn't shoot his offer down now with the whole audience chanting my name and the camera pointed in our direction, management would be pissed if I did. So I gripped his hand and put on my best fake smile. As we walked across the stage I waved to the audience before meeting Liam's eyes. If looks could kill Harry would've been toast. His brown eyes slowly met mine and his features went from aggravated to peaceful in less then two point five seconds. He held out his muscular tan arms, encouraging me to come to him. I smiled a real smile at him before touching Harry's arm and releasing his hand to join Liam. I walked over to him and sat down on his lap so he was still seen by the cameras. "Ahhh so this is the beautiful Jaylin" The interviewer said while glancing me over, I felt Liam's arm snake around me. The interviewer laughed meeting Harry's eyes "Very protective,is'nt he." Harry laughed and touched my shoulder " Very! You have no idea how hard it is to get to see or even hang out with my best friend." He smiled at me his dimples popping out. I smiled in return. Liam's hold tightened I looked down at him and he was scowling. I rolled my eyes waiting for the next question. " ohhh, so how does that work? How do you shareyour girlfriend and bestfriend?" The interviewer asked both boys. I gulped knowing things were going to get bad. I looked to Niall who wore my same expression, but before things got bad Louis intervened " Excuse me, but if you want us to perform, it needs to be now.We have photo shoot at one. " 

I left the stage thankful for Louis's lie. I gave him a small smile as I walked away. I sat backstage waiting for the boys and the argument I knew was soon to come.

~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~ 

Hello loves! Here's the chapter kind of a filler I'm sorry. And I left you hanging :) I hope you enjoy and please remember 3 votes 5 comments and at least 30 reads and I will update, also I am mentioning two commenters !! So best of luck! And much love! 💙💙 

--Lily xx