The Cover Up

The Next Day Dre Called Me To See What I Ben Doing . I Kind Of Felt Wrong Because I Was Lieng To Him . But The Truth Was Gone Come Out Sooner Or Later , But Just Not Right Now .

Dre Was On The Phone Telling Me How Much He Missed Me Already And How He Couldn't Wait To Get Back Home To Me . All I Could Picture Was His Body On Top Of Mines And Him Kissing All Over Me . Then After That Me And Him Got Interrupted And He Told He Had To Go And That He Love Me .

I Went Over To Jasmine House And We Was Chilling And Shit . Then She Told Me She Had To Tell Me Something . She Told Me That She Got A New Boo And That They Was Getting Serious . She Told Me That His Name Was Keontae And They Call Him Tae For Short . She Was Telling Me That He Got A Daughter And That His Babymama Had Died . She Also Told Me That She Be Helping Out His Mama And That Her And His Mama Get Along Well .

I Told Her That I Wanted To Meet This Nigga So I Asked Her Did She Want To Got Out To Eat Tonight . She Was Like Fine With Me And She Was Gone Let Me Know What Time And She Was Call Him To See What He Gone Do .

I Left And Went Back Over To My House To Clean Up . My House Looked A Mess . So I Turned On Pandora And Started To Clean Up And Then I Got In The Shower . When I Got Out The Shower I Seen That I Had 2 Missed Calls From Jasmine . I Called Her Back And She Told Me That He Said He Was Down For Tonight . I Was Like Okay I'm Going To Let You Know What Time And Then We Hung Up .

Thing Was I Was Going To Feel Like The Third Wheel But Oh Well !