The New Life

I Been Working In The Strip Club For Almost 2 Months . Like I Said Before The Money Was Good . But I Think Im Going The Wrong Way In Life . But I Been Doing Something Good For My Life I Been Going To Cosmetology School On The Side .

Every Friday Night This Man Name Jay And His Boys Would Come In The Club . He Was Fine As Fuck And He Was Always Be Looking At Me . He Would Throw The Biggest Tips At Me And Last Week He Gave Me His Number . We Been Talking On The Phone And Texting Every Night . But My Thing Is He Is A Big Drug Dealer And Im A Little Confused About That But My Bitch Nique Said He Was Cool . I Took A Nap So I Can Be Ready For Tonight .

*3 Hours Later

I Have A Hour To Get Ready . So I Took A Shower And Put On Some Jogging Pants And A T-Shirt Because My Dancing Clothes Are At The Club .

I Arrived At The Club To See One Of My Bitches From The Club Getting Out Her Car Car . Her Name Was Dominique But I Call Her "Nique." She Is Bad As A Bitch And She Is Bisexual . Her Brother Is Cool With Jay And They Work Together In The Drug Game .

I Walked In The Dressing Room And It Smelled Like Somebody Pussy Had Died . I Know These Bitches Trynna Make Some Quick Money But Make Sure Youu Wash Yo Ass First . My Boss Told Me That I Was Gone Be Performing A Show Tonight By Myself For The First Time . I Got Nervous As Fuck Because I Knew Jay Was Gone Be Here . Nique Walked In The Dressing Room And Asked Me Was Im Okay . I Told Her What Was Wrong And She Told Me How To Handle My Situation . She Gave Me A Pill And A Blunt .

About 10 Mins Later I Felt Like I Had No Worries In The World . I Had 10 Mins Before It Was Time For Me To Go On Stage . Nique Told Me That Jay Was Out There So I Got My Clothes On And Did My Make Up And I Went On Stage And I Worked It .

A/N : Im Sorry For The Long Wait For An Update .. ENJOY