Hanging Out

We All Decided That We Was Gone Meet Up At "Texas Roadhouse." I Swear Their Rolls Be On Point . But Anyways I Loved The Way Jasmine And Her New Boo Keontae Connected . He Brung His Daughter With Him And She Was Adorable Her Name Is Keniyah . They Looked Like A Big Happy Family And I Never Seen My Bad Bitch So Happy . We Had Pre-Ordered Our Food , But The Crazy Thing Is That Home Boy Tae Know How To Clean A Damn Plate . But Shidd That's How All Black Folks Is , We Don't Like To Waste Money .

After Dinner Keontae Dropped Keniyah Off At Her Grandma House Because We All Decided That We All Wanted To Go To This Party . Me And My Bad Bitch Been Hearing About This Party All Week . They Said That Shit Is Supposed To Be Live Asab And Somebody Suppose To Be Doing A Surprise Performance .

We All Went To The Mall To Get A Outfit For Tonight . Good Thing My Hair Ain't Fucked Up . I Got A Tight Fitted Dress With Some Red Bottom Heels . I'm Glad My Baby Dre Left Me Some Money In My Bank Account Before He Left . My Bad Bitch Is Gone Look Fly Asab . She Got A Referee Half Of Shirt With Some Black High Waisted Shorts And Some Red Bottoms . Keontae Brought Some Ray Bands And He Brought A White Tee And Some White Shorts And The New Grapes .

We All Went Back To My House And Got Dressed . Then We Decided That We Wanted To Get Fucked Up . Keontae Was Rolling Blunts Back To Back And I Went In The Kitchen To Get Some Vodka And Hennessy . We Was Through In These Streets . Youu Know We Had To Have A Driver So My Bad Bitch Only Hit The Blunt A Couple Times .

Around 12:15 We Stepped In The Club And All Eyes Was On Us . Everybody Knew Me In There But They Knew I Was Dre's Girl . Then I Glanced Over At The Bar And I Seen Trayvell Kissing On Some Girl Neck . But Shidd I Ain't Tripping I Ain't Want Nun But The Head From The Bitch Anyway . Then I Looked Over At The Dance Floor To See Dre And Some Girl . I Don't Know How Tf I Should Act . I Pointed And Showed My Bad Bitch She Was About To Go Over There And Shut Shit Down But I Told Her Fuck That Shit We Gone Show Out Tonight . I Didn't Want Dre To See Me Though .

This Sexy Ass Dude Came To Me And Asked Me Did I Want A Drink . Shidd A Free Drink I Ain't Gone Turn That Shit Down . We Started Talking And Flirting And I Asked Him What Was His Name He Said Dyreek . But I Wonder If He Could Tell If I Was High . Then After That They Started Playing Twerking And Grinding Songs Back To Back . But I Was Only Dancing On Dyreek . I Think Dre Seen Me But I'm Not Sure .

I Told My Bad Bitch That I Wanted To Leave Early . So We Left And Got Us Seperate Hotel Rooms . They Was Right Beside Eachother Though . I Could Tell That This Was Going To Be A Long Night But I'm Up For The Ride .