Getting It Together

So After The Funeral Everybody Was Talking About How Dre Walked In . The Police Had Came And Arrested Him About 10 Minutes Later . I Thought That It Was No Need Of Calling My Brother .

We Went Back To Reek's Aunt House For Dinner . She Cooked Ham , Mac And Cheese , Pasta Salad , Greens And Rolls . I Couldn't Wait To Crush . I Did The Prayer Before We Ate .

*2 Hours Later

I Was At Home Watching TV . Then I Had Got A Collect Call , It Was Dre . I Accepted It To See What He Wanted And To Give Him A Couple Of Words . He Told Me That Is Was No Bail . I Don't Know Why He Telling Me This Like I'm Suppose To Give A Fuck . I Cussed Him Out And Hung Up The Phone .

I Can't Face The Fact That Reek Is Gone But I'm Going To Have To Get Over It . I Walked Over To Jasmine House To Chill With Her . We Had A Couple Of Drinks And Blunts . My Thing Is I Don't Know What Tf Is She Doing Because She Suppose To Be Pregnant . She Talking About She Gone Be Okay Because Her Mama Was Drinking While She Was Pregnant With Her . That Probably Why Jasmine Ass So Crazy Now .

*7 Months Later

I Was Still Trying To Get Over Reek . I Wasn't Talking To Any Niggas . Jasmine And April Been Keeping Me Occupied Lately . Dre Had Got 8 Years In Jail . He Been Trying To Contact Me But We Only Talked Twice Every Since He Got Locked Up . I Wasn't Worrying Bout Him I Was Moving On .

Im Thinking Its Time For Me To Meet Somebody New . Jasmine And April Has Been Trying To Get Me To Mess With Somebody For The Last 2 Months . During The Time Of Me Getting Myself Together I Became A Stripper . My Mother And Everybody Else Except My Friends Started To Think Different Of Me . I Was Making Almost 2,000 Dollars Or More In The Club Every Night . But I'm Not Addicted To It A Girl Need Some Money To Keep The Bills Paid .