Heartbreak

When I Woke Up I Was Laying In A Hospital Bed With Needles In My Arm . My Whole Room Was Full Of People . My Mother , My Sister , My Mother Boyfriend , Reek , April , Jasmine And Dre Was In The Same Room . It Shocked Me Because I Couldn't Believe That Everyone Was In The Room Together Getting Along Because They Couldn't Stand Eachother .

The Doctor Came In The Room And Told Everyone To Step Out So He Could Talk To Me . When Everyone Cleared The Room He Told Me That I Was A Month Pregnant And I Had Lost My Child During My Miscarriage When I Passed Out . My Eyes Filled With Water It Was Just To Much Happening To Fast . The Doctor Told Me That I Had Stay Over Night Just To Make Sure I'm Okay . Then The Doctor Left Out The Room ..

Everybody Came Back In The Room Except Dre . Then Reek Looked At Me And Gave Me A Kiss . I Guess Everybody Already Knew What Was Going On . He Told Me That He Still Love Me And He Still Want To Be With Me . They All Told Me That Dre Had Left And He Ain't Tell Nobody Where He Was Going .

I Can't Believe I Lost Another Child . But At The End The End Of The Day I Didn't Want My Child To Be By Dre . I Wish I Could Change Things So That I Would Never Met Dre And That Reek Could Have Took His Place But He Would Be Better Than Him .

My Sister And Reek Stayed The Night At The Hospital With Me . My Sister Layed In The Bed With Me And Reek Slept On The Couch . Me And Lakiah Was Talking And She Told Me That She Had Got An Abortion Behind Our Mama Back . It Was Really Nothing That I Could Say To Her Because I Did The Samething . Now Im 23 Years Old And I Still Regret That Shit .

*NEXT DAY

I Woke Up And Dre Came In The Room , Then Reek Woke Up . Reek And Dre Got The Arguing . Reek Was Mad At The Fact That I Had Lost My Child And He Left Me Hanging At The Hospital . They Was About To Fight And That's When The Nurses Came In The Room And Told Dre To Leave .

The Doctors Told Me That I Can Go Home Today . But I Hope That I Don't Come To No Bullshit .

*1 Hour Later

I Went Home And Dre Was There . That's When Reek Got Mad And They Went Outside . So That's When Reek Threw The First Hit And Pushed Dre Into The Car And Started Choking Him . Then Dre Pulled Out A Gun And Shot Reek In The Stomach .