The Headache

I Stayed In The Bathroom Trying To Get Myself Together . I Wanted To Cry But Whatever Is Done Can't Be Changed . I Was Sitting In The Bathroom Floor And That's When I Got A Phone Call From April Telling Me That She Was On Her Way To My House . I Really Didn't Want To Be Around Anybody Right Now But I Still Told Her To Come Over . Then That's When Jasmine Was Knocking On The Door . I Opened The Door For Her And She Asked Me Was I Okay And I Gave Her That Look , She Already Knew What Was Up . Then Me And Her Went Back Downstairs And I Told Dyreek The News . I Could Tell In His Eyes That He Was Kind Of Upset That I Was Pregnant With A Baby That Won't Even His . I Could Also Tell That He Was Catching Feelings For Me But I Didn't Want To Fall To Hard Because I Didn't Want To Get Hurt Again .

That's When The Doorbell Rung And It Was April . She Came In And Sat Beside Jasmine . Then She Said To Me "What Was Reek Doing Here?" I Was Shocked Because I Didn't Know They Knew Eachother But I Could Tell By The Way That They Looked At Eachother That They Had Something Going On Before . That's When Reek Got Up And Told Me To Follow Him Upstairs Into The Bedroom . He Told Me That They Had Something On About 3 Years Ago And That They Had A Bad Breakup And He Didn't Feel Like Explaining What Happened . He Said He Was Bout To Leave Because He Didn't Want To Be Around Her .

I Kind Of Felt Wrong Because I'm With My Friend's Ex . But Look How Long It Has Been And It Ain't Like I Knew About Them . I Went Back Downstairs And Started Talking To Jasmine And April . I Told April That I Was Pregnant By Dre . She Gave Me That What The Fuck Look . I Told Both Of Them That I Was Thinking About Giving My Child Up For Adoption . I Could Tell That April Had A Lil Attitude So She Got Up And Left . Then Jasmine Left To Because Keontae Called Her Telling Her That He Was On His Way .

I Called Reek To Ask Him Where He Was At And He Wouldn't Tell Me . I Guess The One I Have Feelings For And My Friend Has An Attitude . I Wasn't Going To Stress It .

10 Minutes Later Dre Had Called Me . He Called Me Telling Me That He Was Sorry And Telling Me That His Mother Bailed Him Out Of Jail And He Was On His Way Home . I Wanted To Tell Dre That He Has No Home But By Time I Was About To Get The Words Out He Hung Up The Phone . I Went Upstairs And Layed On The Bed And That's When I Heard Somebody Coming Up The Steps . It Was Dre With Some Roses . Then That's When I Heard The Front Door Open I Knew For Sure That It Was Reek Because He Started Calling My Name . My Heart Was Beating Fast And It Was To Much Going At One Time And That's When I Passed Out .