Chapter 10 ~ Silent Treatment

I was in a bad mood for the rest of the day. When I got home, Dad and Jen lectured me for 5 hours straight. Yes, 5 hours straight. Each time I'd roll my eyes one of them would talk about how disrespectful that is or how my eyes can get stuck like Uncle Dan. Honestly, they've never cared about what I did as long as I wasn't doing anything illegal but, now their acting like I was caught selling drugs. At about 10, my lecture was over. I sat on my bed, and did homework. Once I was finished I turned on my TV to watch Family Guy. I put away my homework while singing along to the theme song. I laid down once the episode started. As soon as my head hit my pillow, I was out.

The next morning, I got dressed quickly and took the bus. I'm normally never that early. I glanced around, looking for someone to mess with. As soon as I spotted Nick and Seth, I walked toward them.

"It's probably your accent..," Nick said. Seth looked completely shocked. Once Nick saw me he changed the subject and I stared poking Seth's arm. About 5 minutes later, Seth snapped.

"WHAT!?" He nearly screamed at me. I flinched at how angry he sounded.

"Hi," I said.

"HI?! YOU MAKE MY ARM NUMB JUST TO SAY HI!?" He screamed at me. I flinched again. Seth took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"It's okay," I said quieter than I wanted to. Suddenly, Seth started leaning closer to me with his eyes closed. What the hell is he doing...? I froze, realizing he was about to kiss me. Ah shit. Think fast! Think fast! I dug in my pocket until I found a mint. Smirking, I put the mint into his mouth. Seth opened his eyes and stared at me for a second. "Trust me, you needed one."  Seth's face reddened so fast. It was a deep scarlet red color. I walked away and tried not to laugh. I walked into my first class.

"Elizabeth... What are you doing here so early?" Ms. Whatever-The-Hell-Her-Name-Is asked.

"I got nothin' better to do," I said. Ms. Whatever-The-Hell-Her-Name-Is glared at me as I took my spot. The class stared to fill with students. I stood up to go to the bathroom, when Ms. Whatever-The-Hell-Her-Name-Is stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" She spat.

I wiped the spit of my cheek and answered, "The the bathroom. I gotta go pee." She rolled her eyes and stepped out my way. She mumbled something about regretting not going to law school. I made my way to the bathroom and bumped into one of Christina's wanna be's. Holly I think. She's quiet and honestly shouldn't be in Christina's group, but once you're in, there's no going out.  She mumbled "Hi." and walked away. Shrugging, I went inside an empty stall, did my business and walked back to class. Paul walked with me saying that he was going to sell his little sister. I just laughed and rolled my eyes. When we were in the class room, it was filled with students I went to my spot and noticed Seth's cheeks where slightly pink.

I chuckled softly and Paul asked, "What's wrong Seth? You look kind of pink." Paul punched his arm. Seth grimaced. Probably at the pain. Paul tends to punch pretty hard without realizing it.

"What? Is the wittle baby hurt?" Paul teased. Seth flipped him off and walked away. Paul and I stared at each other in shock. Seth normally never curses yet he just gave Paul the finger. Seth avoided me and the guys for the rest of the day. I honestly felt sorta lonely.