Chapter three:

Hi it's stefankudra and I hope you enjoy my chapter, and it may be quite small but don't be a hater. Anyway remember to check out Amacutiepie and HalliSmile accounts.

Ren's Pov:

Ren started walking into the darkness after Avery, with only her light guiding him. "Come back!" Ren called out to Avery as he tried to hurry up, but that only made her pace quicken. Suddenly Avery's light went out leaving Ren in complete darkness. "S**t." Ren heard Avery say in the total darkness, except for the shine of the full moon.

Suddenly Ren realised how dangerous it was to be in the woods that night. "Avery, come to me very slowly," he said quietly to her."Why?" Avery replied as a loud growl sounded through the forest. "Get behind me now!" Ren yelled at Avery as he turned the dial on his watch and shadows quickly engulfed him.

"Aghhhhh!" Avery screamed. Quickly he turned towards her and immediately noticed the large wolf like creature emerging from the trees. Silently, Ren moved in front of Avery blocking her from the wolf's view.  Immediately the wolf like creature leaped towards him, knocking his body into the nearest tree.

The shadows softened the immediate impact allowing Ren time to get up and quickly shape the shadows into large claws on the end of his arms. Once he had done this the shadows,now covering his feet, had moved towards his arm to generate the claws. Suddenly the wolf leaped without warning, but was knocked back into one of the trees by one of Ren's claw.

Ren noticed the wolf's fur starting to retract, and he immediately retracted his shadows back into his watch and faced towards Avery. "What was that," Avery said to Him with a shocked face," and "What were those shadows!?"
"A werewolf," Ren replied.

"Do You mean those made up creatures, are real?!"

"Yes." He said calmly.

"Then, where did those shadows come from?" Avery asked worryingly.

"From my watch."

"What do you mean, from your watch?"

"I'll explain it later," Ren replied. "Right now we gotta get going before more come."

Silently, Ren guided Avery through the dark woods trying to find his way back to the area they left Spencer. As he was walking he heard a loud shriek coming from the trees in front of him. "Run now!" Ren said to Avery as he let go of her hands and quickly turned the dial on his watch. Suddenly, shadows engulfed him and gave a sudden boost of energy through his muscles allowing him to leap the last final trees, to see in horror, blood dripping from Spencer's hand.