Chapter five

Hey guys it's HalliSmile here, hope you are enjoying the story so far anyway enjoy:)

----------------------------------------

"Why is all of this happening now!" Avery screamed helplessly, regretting instantly she apologised.

"We have to leave now," Ren casually stated, before grabbing one of Spencer's backpacks.

"No," Avery simply stated, "I'm not leaving, this isn't real, non of it is!" She pinched her self over and over again, waiting to wake up to the sound of her mother's sweet singing.

"Avery......,"
"I'm going home," Avery turned her back away from Ren.

"Die by yourself then, it's your choice," Ren went back to packing the backpack.

Ignoring his comment completely Avery remembered the party "Shit, the party! My parents are going to kill me," Avery panicked. Spencer came to her side, hoping it would take away the panic from moments before.

"You don't need to worry, remember we're leaving tonight. The party will be long behind you by tomorrow," Ren tried his best to comfort her but failed miserably.

Avery walked out of the room, leaving Spencer and Ren lying on the floor like idiots. She came back moments later, wearing a pair of Spencer's jeans and a baby blue tank top.

They both stared at Avery, confused "The dress was getting uncomfortable, anyway what are you waiting for?" They still stared at her "What I meant was get up!" Avery placed her hands in the back pockets of her jeans.

Spencer and Ren both scrambled up, "Where are we going?" Spencer questioned Avery.

"Well since your a werewolf, and werewolf's are supposed to be able to run faster than humans. You'll carry me to my house and sprint there in werewolf form, Dah," Avery brushed past Spencer to the door and Ren followed close behind.

"Wait a second, you want me to carry you a mile to your house! Not happening!" Spencer whined back.

"Actually that's not a bad idea," Ren commented, a smile came upon his smug lips.

"You're joking right, tell me you're joking, please. Omg, you actually think I would run a mile with you on my back, just so you can be on good terms with your parents. We'll take my car instead, thank you!" Spencer grabbed her car keys, and handbag.

"I'll do it," Ren answered without an explanation.

"Do what?" Avery asked, her face motionless.

"Carry you," Ren lifted Avery onto his back and outside.

"What are you doing?" Curiosity had gotten the best of Avery today.
Before Ren could answer shadows engulfed them, allowing darkness to take over.