Chapter One

Hey guys!!! It's Amacutiepie here! Me and 2 of my friends decided to make a wattpad account together and write a book together. At the start of each chapter we will say who wrote it and we will have a pattern. So enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spencer's POV:

Spencer turned off the light as she exited her room, her black painted nails skimmed across the plastic switch before returning to her side. It was a Monday, Spencer hated Monday's, they never ended well.

"Spencer! Hurry up your gonna be late for school" Spencer's mum called from downstairs.

Spencer hesitated before she slung her backpack across her shoulders and walked downstairs, hopefully this Monday would go alright.

* * *

Spencer arrived at her school Abigail High and went straight to her first class, Art. As she walked in the room she spotted her best friend Avery and walked up to her.

"Hey Av" Spencer greeted as she sat in the chair next to her, she looked up and gave Spencer a smile.

"Hey spenc, you made it on time for once" she laughed, Spencer rolled her eyes

"Whatever" she stuck her tongue out at Avery then picked up her unfinished painting from yesterday, Avery snorted when she saw what Spencer was doing

"Are you seriously going to finish that?! It still looks like a dying panda"

"It does not!" Spencer pouted "it's clearly an umbrella"

"Yeah a umbrella in the shape of a dying panda" scoffed Avery. Avery and her had been friends since Grade 1 and no one knew Spencer better then Avery.

"Well this UMBRELLA isn't going to finish its self" said Spencer, so she picked up a paint brush and began.

* * *

After the double lesson of art it was lunch break. Avery and Spencer made their way over to their usual lunch spot and sat down under the refreshing shade of the oak tree.

"So I forgot to ask, are you still coming to my party on Saturday?" Avery asked through a mouthful of her sandwich. Spencer shrugged and took a bite of her pie.

"I'm not sure"

"Oh come on Spencer! Please come" Avery pleaded with an innocent look in her eyes.

"I have too much homework" Spencer bit her lip, Spencer wasn't to fond of parties, they made her nervous, in fact she hated parties as much as she hated Monday's.

"You can do it beforehand" Avery persisted, Spencer was about to reply but someone joined then down on the grass.

"Hey guys" Ren grinned and sat down. Spencer threw him a packet of Cheetos, he caught it with a frown.

"What's this for?"

"Remember the bet I lost" Spencer cocked an eyebrow "I owed you a packet of chips", Ren kept on frowning until realisation flooded his face which was quickly replaced by a smirk.

"Oh yeah, the bet I WON" he laughed, Spencer rolled her chocolate brown eyes, Ren was also one of their friends, he moved up here 2 years ago and started hanging out with them, now he's part of their group.

"So what are we doing today after school" Spencer asked trying to change the subject, Ren laughed

"We're going to the bookstore" he grinned, one of his favourite places was the bookstore. Just when I was about the reply the bell went.

"Ok I'll see you guys after school" I smiled and ran off.

* * *

"Should I get The Fault In Our Stars or Demon Road?" Avery asked Spencer, she frowned

"Get Demon Road it sounds cooler" She shrugged, "ok are we done yet?"

"Yeah I'm done" Ren called

"Okay let's go" Avery paid for her book and followed them out the store.

"Wait" someone called, all three of them turned around, someone in a black hoodie was behind them. Spencer's heartbeat quickened, what was happening?

"These are yours" he said and handed them 3 black books each. There was no title or blurb, just a black book.

"No they aren't" frowned Avery turning it over in her hands.

"You'll see" he smirked, Spencer looked up from the book and the guy was gone.

"That was weird" she said.

"Guys" Ren froze.

"What?"

"This book is about us"