Chapter four:

Hey guys Amacutiepie here :) hope you are enjoying the story so far :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell Spencer!" Ren growled , he had shadows surrounding him everywhere, not in the way that shadows normally do, it almost looked like he was controlling them. Spencers legs were shaking as the shock and trauma of the situation got to her. She stabbed a wolf with her freaking hand! Spencer stared at the blood dripping down her arm, it wasn't her blood. Her insides turned cold as the image of her stabbing the wolf replayed in her head over and over again. But the weird thing was when she stabbed the wolf her hand changed, it changed into a wolves paw. Spencer started feeling dizzy, she grabbed onto the tree next to her to steady herself.

"Spencer are you okay?" Rens voice had softened and he was staring worriedly at Spencer. Spencer was to traumatised to speak, it felt as if a big rock was sitting in the pit of her stomach that wanted to be throw up. "Spencer?" Ren walked up the her,

"What's going on!?" Avery pushed through some bushes and into the clearing, Ren sighed

"I thought I told you to run!" He said

"Yeah and I did! I ran here" she rolled her eyes, "but you didn't answer the question!"

"Avery not now!" Ren yelled "we need to get Spencer home, then we'll talk", Avery walked towards Spencer and helped her walk home. The whole way Spencer was still shocked from the whole situation. The moment they were back home Avery stopped and looked at Ren expectantly, he sighed and helped Spencer onto the couch.

"Explain" Avery raised an eyebrow,

"Okay okay!" Ren put his hands up in surrender, "we got attacked by a werewolf-" Ren was cut off

"A werewolf?! This better not be a prank Ren! I swear!" Avery yelled, her eyes were wide with panic. Spencer watched blankly, the images from before still whirled in her head.

"What's wrong with me" Spencer whispered, Ren gave her a sympathetic look

"Your a werewolf" he explained eyeing Spencer carefully.

"What?! Was she the one who attacked us?" Avery gasped, Ren shook his head

"No Spencer was the one who saved us, she stabbed the other werewolf"

"Well what were those weird things from your watch?!" Avery asked with wide eyes.

"That was me, I'm a necromancer" Ren shrugged,

"So I'm just supposed to believe that all this fantasy stuff in real?" Avery scoffed "Spencer do you believe this?" She looked over at Spencer, Spencer wasn't feeling well, the realisation of the situation had dawned on her. She really was a monster.

"Yes I believe it" Spencer said quietly

"What?!" Avery exclaimed

"Avery my entire hand changed into a wolves paw"

Avery went quiet before speaking up again.

"So what am I, I mean, if you guys are something what am I?" She asked,

"You are a shapeshifter" ren said,

"And how do you know all this?" Avery questioned, Spencer shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"I've grew up knowing your powers Avery and I just found out Spencer's tonight" Ren explained.

"What do we do now?" Asked Spencer, the bile in her throat was rising but she forced it down.

"We have to leave"

"What!" Avery furrowed her eyebrows

"We can't stay here anymore, you guys have to train and you can't do that here" replied Ren, he looked carefully at Spencer

"We have to find the guy that gave us the books"