The Record Store (Fall Out Boy Fanfic)

The cold wind blew through my short hair as I walked to work. My favorite band, Fall Out Boy, blasting through my headphones. I walked past the Richmond Coliseum,(I know you dont walk past there near Carytown but I just wanted that in there) about 300 people were crowded around the doors, wanting to get in. There was a concert tomorrow night like usual, but I stopped checking who it was a while ago. Myy favorite people playing there just made me sad.

I walked into Plan 9, the record store I worked at, and walked to the back room. Chris, The manager, was sitting at his desk like usual. "Hey, Clara" he said, turning to me, "it's saturday so remember, It is busier because of the concert so try to help as many people as possible!". I nodded, smiling, and walked to the sign-in sheet. I wrote in my name and pinned my name tag on. I tugged my hair into a pony tail and walked into the store. Melaney was at the register, playing on her phone. I looked around. Only 3 people flipping through the selection of CD's. They seemed to know what they were looking for, so I walked over to the 'F' section and pulled out a copy of 'Infinity On High', walked over to Melany and pushed past her to the empty, silent CD player. After I put Track 7 on, I sat on a stool next to Melany, watching over her shoulder. I hummed to 'Thnks Fr Th Mmrs', smiling at Patrick's perfect voice.....