Last Day In NYC

-Michael's POV-

''YooHoo.'' I called to Jeremy (my chauffeur) ''Jeremy!''

''Yes, sir?'' He answered moments later, just as he stopped at the traffic lights.

''Please could you stop off at Ice Furnishings before we go back to the hotel?''

Ice Furnishings was a wonderful shop, filled with the most exquisite pieces of furniture. I shop there whenever I'm in NY.

''Of course, sir'' He said with a smile. The traffic lights changed, and we were off again.

I thanked him, then got comfy in my seat. It's atleast a 40 minute drive back to the hotel, and Ice Furnishings is 20 minutes the other way from the hotel. It's going to be a long drive.

*

''Yes, sir'' I shall tell him. Take care''

I looked at Joey with confusion, and as soon as he hung up, I asked

''Was that Clive?''

Clive was my manager.

''Yes, sir.'' He nodded. ''He's just rang to tell me that you have tons and tons of new fanmail waiting for you at home''

A smile spread across my face. I love love love receiving fanmail from my fans. It's so heartwarming to read all their little letters, and to hold their gifts they bought for me.

Although some gifts are a little... Out there.

But I still love them nonetheless.

''Excellent'' I smiled, then re closed my eyes.

I was up so early this morning, to do the last of the press meetings. Thank goodness they are all done with now. I'm so tired.

I cannot wait to get back home.

*

''Would you like us to ship the furniture over to your home, Mr Jackson?'' Mr Little, the manager of the store asked politely.

I thought for a second, and simply nodded. ''That would be wonderful!''

Their customer service was excellent.

2 hours, and $50,000 later, I was done.

I thanked Mr little, and carried a small painting of some angels out to the car, where Dale was waiting.

He opened the door. I smiled my thanks and climbed in.

Joey and Dale followed.

*

''I think I want to buy a pool for the yard...'' I murmured to Joey before popping another olive into my mouth.

''An inflatable one, Sir?''

''Nah ah.'' I chuckled. ''A super huge one, built in, with a diving board and everything.''

''That would be great''

''You're telling me. I would never be out of that thing. Songwriting in the pool on a sunny afternoon! Mmm''

I looked down at my huge platter of olives and smiled.

''Would you like some champagne, Sir?'' Joey asked, pointing to the ice filled bucket beside him.

I shook my head.

''I'm good. Are you having any?''

''Nope, Sir. I really shouldn't drink on the job''

''Ah... It's only one, Joey'' I laughed.