Rage

-Michael's POV-

''We need to tighten up on security.'' I stormed into the room, still angry about the incident this morning.

This morning, I was out having a little stroll in my yard, when I saw what looked like paparazzi climbing over the huge gate.

''Don't worry Mr Jackson! Clive has already made the call! More security will be coming'' Joey replied.

''If anyone ever tries that again, I'll be suing them for all they're worth.''

''Mr Ja-''

''This is MY home. This is the only privacy I get, and I don't even get any here.'' I shook my head.

''Mr-''

''I wish they'd understand that.''

''Michael! You have a guest'' Joey gestured behind me.

I angrily spun around, and froze.

It was Angelique, sitting on the sofa, sipping some tea.

''Good Morning, Angel'' I smiled, anger leaving my body as soon as I saw her infectious smile. ''You sleep well?''

''You already knew she was here?'' Joey raised an eyebrow, before placing some paperwork on the table.

''Yes, I saw her last night!'' I chuckled.

''I had a wonderful sleep, that bed is soo comfy'' She stretched.

''Good to hear! Joey, what have you got there?'' I asked, looking at the paperwork.

''Documentation for the Bad tour!'' He handed me a booklet. I opened the first page, and scanned it quickly.

Tour would be starting real soon. 2 weeks to be exact. I've been rehearsing religiously for months and months, and I'm going to start rehearsing again on Monday.

* * * * *

-Angel's POV-

''FOUND YOU.'' He screamed. I screamed louder and almost fell into the bushes in his yard. ''You're gonna end up giving me a heart attack one of these days'' I gasped, getting my breath back.

He burst out laughing and pulled me into a hug. ''Hopefully not. I'd miss you ever so much.'' He chuckled.

I pulled away from the hug, and sat down on the patchwork blanket which was sprawled on the soft green grass. Michael sat down next to me, and looked up at the sky, behind his dark aviator sunglasses.

''Are you hungry?'' He asked, his hand touching mine. I shivered at his touch and didn't say anything.

Instead, I moved closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. My lips remained sealed, and he chuckled. A light happy chuckle.

''I'm good.'' I whispered. ''I'm just a little tired.''

''Do you want me to take you to your room, so you can have a little nap, huh?'' He asked softly. I bit my lip and shook my head.

''I'd rather...'' I found myself moving closer and closer to him, until my lips were suddenly pressed against his.

I kissed his soft warm lips slowly, and smiled as I felt him kissing me back, his hands now on my lower back.

''I'll go and get the food.'' He blushed, pulling away.