English Quotes - (1)

***

A smart guy will open your mind, a good looking man will open your eyes, but a gentleman will open your heart :))

***

Being simple means simply being the best :DD

***

You can lie to your friends, you can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to your heart.

***

My life isn't perfect, but I'm thankful for everything I have.

***

Every girl deserves a guy who looks at her everyday like it's the first time he saw her.

***

We all have scars, we all have stories.

***

The worst feeling in the world is when you know that you both love each other but still you just can’t be together.

***

I'd rather live my life knowing that I'm not perfect, than spending my whole life pretending to be.

***

Being a good boyfriend is more than just what you do in front of your girl, it's what you do when she ain't around.

***

A relationship without trust is like a car without gas, you can stay in it all you want, but it won't go anywhere.

***

Don't cry over a guy. Let a guy cry over you, cause girls give and forgive, but guys get and forget.

***

It is not who you spend the most time with, it is who you have the best memories with.

***

Don't give up on things when you think you can fight for it. It's difficult to wait but it's more difficult to regret.

***

The best gift a guy can give to his girlfriend: his time, his attention, and his love ^__^

***

Lazy rule. Can't reach it, don't need it :DD

***